Copa América Centenario

Deuce

10 cities and venues confirmed to host:

Boston (Gillette Stadium), Chicago (Soldier Field), Houston (NRG Stadium), Los Angeles (Rose Bowl), New York (MetLife Stadium), Orlando (Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium), Philadelphia (Lincoln Financial Field), Phoenix (University of Phoenix Stadium), San Francisco (Levi's Stadium) and Seattle (CenturyLink Field)

No real surprises there. New York to host the final.

Hope Jurgen can get his shit together by then! I feel like we have excellent young players but he needs to sack up and ditch the old superstars like Dempsey and the old shit players like Altidore and Jones. The teams that beat Germany and Netherlands looked fresh as fuck and I've got no doubt they could, Cthullu willing, win the damn thing. Assuming Brazil and Argentina collapse under the combined weight of their pussy and steak dinners.

What am I even talking about...

This is going to make some very unscrupulous men very rich but it's a shame some of the lesser games aren't going to be played in actual football specific stadiums. Makes no sense for it to be same time as the Euros either but for our USA based posters you'd mad not to get involved.

Be interested to see how seriously the South Americans take this. Be class none the less.

This being at the same time as the Euros is amazing, as the Euros don't have any interesting teams to watch. Good stuff.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00183/90701166_Norway_183176b.jpg

This is going to make some very unscrupulous men very rich but it's a shame some of the lesser games aren't going to be played in actual football specific stadiums. Makes no sense for it to be same time as the Euros either but for our USA based posters you'd mad not to get involved.

Be interested to see how seriously the South Americans take this. Be class none the less.

Yeah that's the thing. I wouldn't be shocked if the likes of Brazil and Argentina play at 60% most of the tourney, last thing they want is Neymar or Messi shredding an ACL in what's a meaningless tournament in terms of Confed Cup and such. You can bet the CONCACAF teams will try their damnedest though, biggest tournament some of them will have ever played and likely will play for some time.

I'll be getting tickets for sure.

This being at the same time as the Euros is amazing, as the Euros don't have any interesting teams to watch. Good stuff.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00183/90701166_Norway_183176b.jpg

Picture of a 22 July mourner, classy.

Nor way that's serious.

FWIW, I just don't find European national teams all that interesting since all the good players are cunts. :lol: I love a good underdog though, so hope Iceland will do well.

That said pretty much all footballers are cunts these days though. :(

Nor way that's serious.

FWIW, I just don't find European national teams all that interesting since all the good players are cunts. [emoji38] I love a good underdog though, so hope Iceland will do well.

That said pretty much all footballers are cunts these days though. :(

More of the top players in South America are cunts than those in Europe

Picture of a 22 July mourner, classy.

Reposting said picture. Classier.

There's (hopefully) no way Disco would know that or meant to use it in that context and he'd just have searched for Norwegian crying. I just like fucking with the Danelover just like he clearly enjoys fucking with me. Stay out of it :huff:

Nor way that's serious.

FWIW, I just don't find European national teams all that interesting since all the good players are c***s. [emoji38] I love a good underdog though, so hope Iceland will do well.

That said pretty much all footballers are c***s these days though. :(

More of the top players in South America are c***s than those in Europe

He's right about the European teams though, outside of Germany ( who are not that great anyway IMO) most of Europe are in a poor state right now quality wise. All the best teams are in South America to me.

Nor way that's serious.

FWIW, I just don't find European national teams all that interesting since all the good players are c***s. [emoji38] I love a good underdog though, so hope Iceland will do well.

He's right about the European teams though, outside of Germany ( who are not that great anyway IMO) most of Europe are in a poor state right now quality wise. All the best teams are in South America to me.

Maybe but that wasn't the reason he gave

Nor way that's serious.

Maybe but that wasn't the reason he gave

Tomato, tomato.