Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

He obviously has said something like, the Wolves players wouldn't have just made this up. I hope he gets off with it though because I want us to win the League Cup [emoji38]

John Terry likes this [emoji38]

I google imaged Romain Saiss and thought he looked like the Wolves player at 1.45 with his hands on his hips next to Mitrovic when Anita gets his red card. We've seen Shelvey walk away from the incident so he must have really gone out of his way to run over and say it to him if it happened in the same minute.

Is there any evidence ?

No, they're just charging him for a laugh.

From whats been said on here though its just a case of a Wolves players word against Shelveys.

I google imaged Romain Saiss and thought he looked like the Wolves player at 1.45 with his hands on his hips next to Mitrovic when Anita gets his red card. We've seen Shelvey walk away from the incident so he must have really gone out of his way to run over and say it to him if it happened in the same minute.

Anita isnt even off the pitch and he's already walking to the incident & close.

It's all you see on the NUFCTV "extended" highlights too, just had a look

http://i.imgur.com/3eqZoBa.png

It may not have happened at that very moment like.

Well it happened in the same minute Anita got sent off so it's in the space of a 60 seconds 'moment'

Not sure that 60 seconds is quite water tight as the timeline, might be a bit flexible, don't really matter to be honest. If did it, suspend him, if he didn't good for us.

Well it happened in the same minute Anita got sent off so it's in the space of a 60 seconds 'moment'

Not sure that 60 seconds is quite water tight as the timeline, might be a bit flexible, don't really matter to be honest. If did it, suspend him, if he didn't good for us.

A minute is 60 seconds like, it's canny watertight. Been like that for centuries.

How long are NUFCTVs highlights like?

8-10 mins

:thup: and they stay up long after the match aye?

Probably worth £4 every now and then to check them out like.

Aye, having a look now, seems the furthest one back is Newcastle v West Ham, May 25 2015. Just put it on.. Carver celebrating a 2-0 over fat Sam

Got all championship games from this season still up, as well as pre-season and U18, U21 & U23 games.

The website (that section, at least) is a shambles and the player is shite though.

How long are NUFCTVs highlights like?

8-10 mins

:thup: and they stay up long after the match aye?

Probably worth £4 every now and then to check them out like.

Aye, having a look now, seems the furthest one back is Newcastle v West Ham, May 25 2015. Just put it on.. Carver celebrating a 2-0 over fat Sam

Got all championship games from this season still up, as well as pre-season and U18, U21 & U23 games.

The website (that section, at least) is a shambles and the player is shite though.

:lol: never changed then. Cheers mate.

Guest firetotheworks

If he said it, I don't want to read any excuses at all like. Like FS said, we're not Chelsea. Hopefully it's bullshit, obviously.

A minute is 60 seconds like, it's canny watertight. Been like that for centuries.

:lol: you tit