C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

We need someone to sacrifice a night - and possibly 20 years of their life total - watching those conferences and picking out the good stuff. It'll be an absolute goldmine.

:lol: Really does sound like you just volunteered.

If at first all the Left Backs of Europe are not willing or able to join the Union, we must nevertheless proceed to assemble and combine those who will and those who can.

:lol: amazing

Fucking hell I know Pardew is absolutely full of shit and full of himself (more or less the same thing I suppose), but I didn't think anything would compare to the utter bullshit statements that came out of Joe Kinnear's mouth. :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/Pv4qyge.png

"I think there are certain games...where....I fink I need to kick in with a....motivation [sic] Churchillian kind of effort. ... But very few and far between. Particularly if you feel you've done the work. So that's not needed tonight. Don't expect that."

:lol: Don't expect that.

Occasionally I give fantastic motivational speeches, but not very often, and I definitely won't do it today :lol:

In a nutshell. Surely the TV people are taking the piss out of him behind his back like all of the sea world staff too.

Occasionally I give fantastic motivational speeches, but not very often, and I definitely won't do it today :lol:

In a nutshell. Surely the TV people are taking the piss out of him behind his back like all of the sea world staff too.

How can we still be the only group who are on to him? Are there Southampton/Charlton/West Ham message boards with like 5 people still hating him? :lol:

Or is it really just us? I mean, the guy is under a lot of scrutiny as a premier league manager, and he's constantly taking shit like this? What the fuck is going on!? It's like a joke that everyone is in on except us :lol:

:lol:

Narrator: "With nearly two decades of managerial experience, Pardew understands when the ways of Winston Churchill might work best."

These are actually the words being said in this show.

[emoji38]

Narrator: "With nearly two decades of managerial experience, Pardew understands when the ways of Winston Churchill might work best."

[emoji38] Mannnnnn. The cunt needs a Ratner moment, he needs to be caught saying "What everyone doesn't realise is I'm a fucking charlatan who has skillfully stolen a living from various football clubs".

Unfortunately Ratner had a level of self awareness we can't gamble on here.

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38]

Surely it took the narrator like 77 takes to get that right because he kept cracking up. Even written down it looks sarcastic.

http://i.imgur.com/7zBjnC6.png

"Yohan Cabaye I've managed for free, four years now. It's very easy for me. I can literally say to Yohan "Yohan that's not good enough." That's as harsh as I need to get with him and he'll know that."