sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ElCid

For what it is I think RTG is poor representation of Sunderland fans, just like ther are forums out there who are poor representation of our fans. I think he joke there is the people who go on it, rather than them being Mackems.

There are bellends on both sides and some decent ones but those lot on there are beyond reason.

RTG is funny though. Like RAWK they harass anyone that doesn't toe a certain line so end up with a self affirming warped view of themselves and the wider world

For what it is I think RTG is poor representation of Sunderland fans, just like ther are forums out there who are poor representation of our fans. I think he joke there is the people who go on it, rather than them being Mackems.

the internet breeds gobby fukers, but I do believe the hatred is getting worse.

words on a screen needlessly wind people up, we've nothing to come back at them with so I suggest we ignore the fukers , keep off this thread and don't look at the cretins forum. ready to groom is pathetic, let them act that way.don't bite ( and that includes me)

Guest firetotheworks

There are bellends on both sides and some decent ones but those lot on there are beyond reason.

You do realise that both sets of fans are people right?

Guest ElCid

I think you need to calm down, get away from football forums for a while and come back to it. The past week has obviously been a bit much for you to take in.

I've seen a lot worse in the 40 odd year I have been supporting this club than this last week I tell you that now silly boy.

Guest ElCid

What's that got to do with the price of money - Jack the Ripper and Hitler were people also  :rolleyes:

Guest ElCid

You're acting like "one of them" ElCid. From what I read stray mackem is sound, he has just as much right to be here as you or anybody else really.

Everyone is entitled to opinions as you are so fair enough.

You're acting like "one of them" ElCid. From what I read stray mackem is sound, he has just as much right to be here as you or anybody else really.

don't read their propaganda, cos that's what it is mate, they have the upper hand so its best to read fuk all they write.

in truth, ignore the kunts  O0

Guest firetotheworks

What's that got to do with the price of money - Jack the Ripper and Hitler were people also  :rolleyes:

Oh alright, thanks, I hadn't considered that. Everything is so clear now.

The point is you can't point your finger at a full set of fans and say they're anything, it's proper juvenile. Not to mention you're doing the whole rtg 'fuck off mag' nonsense to a good poster on here just because of he supports Sunderland. You're going on like the exact people that you're criticising.

Guest ElCid

:snod:

don't read their propaganda, cos that's what it is mate, they have the upper hand so its best to read fuk all they write.

in truth, ignore the kunts  O0

I know you're right 

Guest ElCid

The point is you can't point your finger at a full set of fans and say they're anything, it's proper juvenile. Not to mention you're doing the whole rtg 'f*** off mag' nonsense to a good poster on here just because of he supports Sunderland. You're going on like the exact people that you're criticising.

Evryone is enitiled to an opinion if you don't like it just don't reply - you think he is a good poster great good for you again all about opinions.

Guest firetotheworks

The point is you can't point your finger at a full set of fans and say they're anything, it's proper juvenile. Not to mention you're doing the whole rtg 'f*** off mag' nonsense to a good poster on here just because of he supports Sunderland. You're going on like the exact people that you're criticising.

Evryone is enitiled to an opinion if you don't like it just don't reply - you think he is a good poster great good for you again all about opinions.

You could say the same about you replying to him. If you don't like it then don't reply.

Guest ElCid

I feel like we're only one or two posts away from arranging a scrap with the mackems down a local park.

How bloody awful is this :lol:

I think we're one or two posts from arranging a scap between ourselves never mind mackems  :rose:

Take a chill pill, please.

and Wearside Jack

Guest ElCid

Take a chill pill, please.

Take a fuck off pill please

Guest ElCid

and Wearside Jack

Shit I forgot about him.