sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any excuse to spend a bit of time in a decent environment. Quayside is looking fabulous these days, and the walk up to the City Centre (Akenside Hill or Sandhill, to The Side, Dean Street, Grey St) is truly splendid.

The most comparable/best looking street in our  Premier neighbours  I could find was Fawcett Street. Take a look, to me seems more Premier Inn than Malmaison. Some might prefer it though...

"Such and so various are the tastes of men." Or perhaps: "The man forget not, though in rags he lies, and know the mortal through a crown's disguise." (Mark Akenside, 1720-71).

I love the banter (when it's half decent), but to say they're more obsessed with Newcastle in general than their own team and piss poor part of the world is an understatement... that is the part I don't get about them  :idiot2:

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38]Putting it on the East-facing side of the bridge. They never do anything right.

Didn't they already do this the last time? Same as the plane stunt which died on its ar*e. It's all just recycled banter that's been done before. Has to be said the crack from their lot this has been woeful this time round. Now all they've got to do is buy another shop on their booming high street for a quid and put up signage saying there's a cut price sale at Newcastle and they've completed the hattrick.

Didn't they already do this the last time? Same as the plane stunt which died on its ar*e. It's all just recycled banter that's been done before. Has to be said the crack from their lot this has been woeful this time round. Now all they've got to do is buy another shop on their booming high street for a quid and put up signage saying there's a cut price sale at Newcastle and they've completed the hattrick.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160521/ba616eea1e60a96411051afc399561e6.jpg

Thing is they judge us by their own standards. Same as the aeroplane I doubt anyone will care less, it's all been done before.  If we did a similar stunt and draped something over their fake Tyne Bridge there'd be hundreds of them gathered below within minutes waving pitchforks at it.

Given the circumstances this season that helped the paedo-nonces stay up you would think they'd want to get on with things and not draw attention to it. Nope, the inferiority complex is just too overwhelming.

Now all they've got to do is buy another shop on their booming high street for a quid and put up signage saying there's a cut price sale at Newcastle and they've completed the hattrick.

Well they'll have plenty of empty properties to choose from, the place is dying on it's arse.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/loose-women/news/a794796/brothers-get-matching-harvey-price-tattoos-after-being-inspired-by-that-loose-women-interview/

'We are also die-hard Sunderland fans, and [Harvey's father] Dwight Yorke played for Sunderland'

Missing the point that his father abandoned him as a baby and doesn't want anything to do with him due to his condition....maybe that's the part they relate to?

One of the office mackems fucked off last week, so at his leaving bash we had a proper non-adversarial conversation. He's one of those "We're classier than you" fucktards, but he totally accepted that deep down we're just the same. Fucking wanker. :lol:

I'm sure there's a better version out there.

As in "Subhuman"?

:lol: Nah, man, was jesting. Ah'm nee fuckin Nietzsche. People are people, not a problem. Shit, 5 times I've been a suspected racist in my life now. 4 of them on here. Fuck's sake, you're all such sensitive flowers. I love everyone, but don't tell my wife.