sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The huge paedophile ring that is Sunderland AFC isn't really worth bothering ourselves with now. Let them continue to obsess over us but they shouldn't be given a second thought now. Same as when we had Keegan and Robson was in charge.  Bigger fish to fry and all that.

May as well lock this thread up now.

Their reaction to the appointment has been hilarious, tbf. Pulling up stats about McClaren's record against the teams Benitez faced and asking how many points we were behind when he first took over; despite us being in a terrible run of form when RB first got here, the time needed for his methods to kick in, 6 of those games being away fixtures when we've been dreadful away from home for years, us going unbeaten for the last 6 etc.

Their reaction to the appointment has been hilarious, tbf. Pulling up stats about McClaren's record against the teams Benitez faced and asking how many points we were behind when he first took over; despite us being in a terrible run of form when RB first got here, the time needed for his methods to kick in, 6 of those games being away fixtures when we've been dreadful away from home for years, us going unbeaten for the last 6 etc.

Nowt we wouldn't be saying to them were the positions reversed tbh.

They'll be livid that we're happy.

Personally I don't read their 'banter' attempts at goading us. Why give them the satisfaction?

They're gutted that even after relegation we're still a much more attractive proposition than they will ever be, and a much bigger deal on a national and international scale.

This appointment has the potential to be another long-term game changer in the same way losing to them in the play-offs led to Keegan and the derby defeat in the rain ultimately brought us SBR.

If Rafa stays we'll be back in Europe again before they ever make it there and it's going to hurt them like you wouldn't believe.

Shouldn't even have a thread about these nonce harbourers anymore, especially as we're not even gonna be in the same league next season.

Fuck thinking about this lot. Not worth the effort.

Hint hint.  You're the one that can do something about it, lock and delete this bollocks.  They don't warrant a thread.

Would be great to just concentrate on an exciting season ahead with Rafa without constantly seeing "sunderland" shoved in my face every time the football section is opened.  If people need to talk about anything regarding them there's plenty other threads like other games today, transfers etc.. same as any other club.

Shouldn't even have a thread about these nonce harbourers anymore, especially as we're not even gonna be in the same league next season.

Fuck thinking about this lot. Not worth the effort.

Hint hint.  You're the one that can do something about it, lock and delete this bollocks.  They don't warrant a thread.

Would be great to just concentrate on an exciting season ahead with Rafa without constantly seeing "sunderland" shoved in my face every time the football section is opened.  If people need to talk about anything regarding them there's plenty other threads like other games today, transfers etc.. same as any other club.

it could be great tho watching us win and these draw every week.

If Rafa stays we'll be back in Europe again before they ever make it there and it's going to hurt them like you wouldn't believe.

You reckon? I'd wait until at least Christmas before making a statement like that. I may be wrong, Benitez might be a class Championship manager, but he's untested in a division like that and to suppose that you'll not only come straight back up but he'll then get you into Europe is slightly delusional.

I'm sure most Sunderland fans will be gutted knowing you lot are winning Championship games while we're facing teams in the best league in the world.

I'm sure most Sunderland fans will be gutted knowing you lot are winning Championship games while we're facing teams in the best league in the world.

How are Sunderland playing in La Liga next season?

You reckon? I'd wait until at least Christmas before making a statement like that. I may be wrong, Benitez might be a class Championship manager, but he's untested in a division like that and to suppose that you'll not only come straight back up but he'll then get you into Europe is slightly delusional.

He never said we'll get straight into Yewrup though. Just get there before you lot do.

When are the La Liga fixtures out btw?

EDIT: bugger off sb

That's why the TV rights for The Premier League dwarf those of La Liga, because La Liga is the best league in the world? It's not my opinion that the Premier League is the best league on the planet, it's the world's football fans.

Didn't just say best league in the world man. Urghh

Yep. The most watched league in the world. La Liga has the best players, but their product is generally poor because of the way Barca and Real Madrid take most of the cash. 

When are the La Liga fixtures out btw?

EDIT: bugger off sb

:lol:

That's why the TV rights for The Premier League dwarf those of La Liga, because La Liga is the best league in the world? It's not my opinion that the Premier League is the best league on the planet, it's the world's football fans.

All that money is really helping English clubs dominate European competitions :thup:

Didn't just say best league in the world man. Urghh

Yep. The most watched league in the world. La Liga has the best players, but their product is generally poor because of the way Barca and Real Madrid take most of the cash. 

Certainly looked that way when 7th played 8th recently. :thup: