sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Not that it matters in the fucking slightest like, but Chester le Street is pretty much split down the middle from what I've seen. No idea about Durham and don't care either way.

What's this s***?

Firstly debating over landmarks and which area they are in, then talking about 'strongholds'.

It's very RTG.

:lol: I think certain posters have spent too much time on RTG. 

The last 10 pages or so of this thread have read like something off there.

What's this s***?

Firstly debating over landmarks and which area they are in, then talking about 'strongholds'.

It's very RTG.

Ironic that this specific debate was started by strange Mackem then!

True but people seem to just jump at the chance to have digs at him just because he's a Sunderland fan, when generally he seems like a sound lad.

Guest ElCid

What's this s***?

It's very RTG.

True but people seem to just jump at the chance to have digs at him just because he's a Sunderland fan, when generally he seems like a sound lad.

Because if you read between the lines of what he says he has quite a few digs at Newcastle

What's this s***?

It's very RTG.

Because if you read between the lines of what he says he has quite a few digs at Newcastle

Aye he let's his mask slip every now and then. I've noticed that.

No it wasn't, it was started by someone claiming Baltic as a Newcastle landmark. I merely asked how far out we have to go before the landmarks are no longer Newcastle's. I've got to be honest and say I was only trying to claim the fantastic 5* Seaham Hall Hotel and Spa for Sunderland  :lol:

Anyway, the season has started now so we can argue over proper stuff, like attendances, miscoloured seats and who has the best manager  :lol:

What's this s***?

It's very RTG.

thats his job in here, keep it good humoured. hes not like a cunt or owt.

edit- the whole landmark thing was all a bit tongue in cheek- and now some people have picked it up and run with it like it wasnt-

No it wasn't, it was started by someone claiming Baltic as a Newcastle landmark. I merely asked how far out we have to go before the landmarks are no longer Newcastle's. I've got to be honest and say I was only trying to claim the fantastic 5* Seaham Hall Hotel and Spa for Sunderland  :lol:

Anyway, the season has started now so we can argue over proper stuff, like attendances, miscoloured seats and who has the best manager  :lol:

Nobody claimed it was in Newcastle, that's just in your head.  I claimed it was an impressive structure without any reference to its location then you replied with "shame it's not in Newcastle".

Nobody claimed it was in Newcastle, that's just in your head.  I claimed it was an impressive structure without any reference to its location then you replied with "shame it's not in Newcastle".

It's not like mackems to twist things to fit an agenda

there's mackem here at work who has a polo shirt with the mackem and sunderland crests sort of overlapping each other in the left section of the chest, where did that shite come from?

?

shit :lol:

mackem and feyenoord

i mean i know they had some one-sided lovefest for feyenoord or something but commemorative polo shirts seems a bit much

It was in a really sh*t video about Newcastle United, I just thought it was strange that a poster should have picked that structure to highlight his point. Anyway my initial comments were more tongue in cheek than serious but some people went all 'football fan' on them.

Back to football.

I'm surprised at our lack of signings considering how well Big Sam did in January. £8m for a Chelsea player I've never heard of seems to be our only real piece of business so far. I'd like to hear the chants for Papy Djilobodji especially from opposing fans if he turns out to be poor.