sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

this would 12 million minutes since they won with rodwell in the team  :lol:

I often wonder if your keyboard is just loads of big keys with random words on and you just hit them in any order :lol:

Right on, I don't even think we've had 12 million minutes since the world started 2016 years ago.

I often wonder if your keyboard is just loads of big keys with random words on and you just hit them in any order :lol:

Right on, I don't even think we've had 12 million minutes since the world started 2016 years ago.

We have like 😉

We have like 😉

Doubt it, we are now in 2016 After Dinosaurs so I can't imagine we've had that many.

We have like 😉

Doubt it, we are now in 2016 After Dinosaurs so I can't imagine we've had that many.

I'm missing something. It's about 20 years isn't it?

Was a pen like.

Moyes looked like he knows he's out of a job in the morning.

I'll be amazed if this is the result that finishes him

Just got back in the house from their match, was sat right next to them.

Southampton were poor, but that was expected as they played their reserves/squad players. Sunderland minus Defoe were full strength and offered absolutely nothing. They were shocking, despite looking like they were in control of the game for the majority. I cannot see where their goals are going to come from, or how they will win a match against PL opposition.

Wonderful goal and it shut their fans up. They had a group of about 100-150 singing pretty much non-stop but songs included "when Stevie Taylor dies" and "N E W C A S T L E U N I T E D - Newcastle united f*** off", Play up Pompey and my garden shed.. :blush:

By the end Roswell was getting slated, and they were shouting and screaming as they had the ball and nobody was moving at all in or around the box.

Moyes got sent off for whinging about a foul in the box. From the stands it looked a certain pen.

Edit: N'Dong looks very slow and doesn't offer much in defence or attack. Their most dangerous player was Van Aanholt which is worrying for them since he is a LB, except he had no final ball. Long may it continue.