sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Both clubs give away thousands of tickets for nowt each game. Well a lot of them are not exactly for nowt but rather through an agreed partnership etc.

Trying to say we give away as many free tickets as them man. ;D

Both clubs give away thousands of tickets for nowt each game. Well a lot of them are not exactly for nowt but rather through an agreed partnership etc.

Didn't someone say that Gipetto posted on here?

He just said we give away 15k tickets every game :lol:

Didn't someone say that Gipetto posted on here?

He just said we give away 15k tickets every game :lol:

Remember, they love making up lies about us. It's just what they do.

Imagine being this bitter?! What a sad w*****!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161026/22a19d296f15846062dbedb3ab08d971.png

I bet football had been mentioned before but he's just adding a mackem spin to it to make it look worse.

If we go through tonight do we want Southampton or Sunderland to get to the quarters?

Southampton on paper is a trickier tie, especially as we usually save our worst performance of the season for the visit to St Mary's. But then if we draw Sunderland, it could damage morale if we lose and give them a morale boosting win (or the opposite effect should we win).

Mackems for me. It's a low risk, high reward game for us. High risk, low reward for them.

If we go through tonight do we want Southampton or Sunderland to get to the quarters?

Southampton on paper is a trickier tie, especially as we usually save our worst performance of the season for the visit to St Mary's. But then if we draw Sunderland, it could damage morale if we lose and give them a morale boosting win (or the opposite effect should we win).

Mackems for me. It's a low risk, high reward game for us. High risk, low reward for them.

Would love us to get them, think playing them away would suit us better as well

Still lauding the paedo! What a weird bunch!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/never-forget.1288305/

Manchester Mackem said: ↑

Shame he's in prison for being a paedophile like.

Couldn't give a s*** personally

:anguish:

Tony Blair dangermows saying he isn't in prison for being a paedo?  What am I missing?  ???

Ah of course.  Sexual activity with a girl under the age of 16 and child grooming.  Practically did nowt wrong  :lol:

Still lauding the paedo! What a weird bunch!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/never-forget.1288305/

Also see the lynch mob are after the young journalist again because he had the audacity to write an article about them.

I almost wish they would win a game just to relieve some of their bitter, jealous frustration which stops them behaving like sane people.