sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

The fact is he's not from here so he wont ever get it.

We will always have the obssesion with each other.

Difference in forum land we keep it to one thread and it isnt massive tbh.....however their RTGroom forum every day has 20% of its posts(guessing) about is in some shape or form.

The absolute trouble with Mackems is they hate us being the big fish of the region in everything , always have and always will be the turds of the North East.

They have the upperhand in football but still hate the fact that we own them in life, we took the piss for 30 years so we have to take it back.the swing back to us will happen one day lads, till then let the have a chuckle cos in truth we deserve it as a club the way we went on.

We'll be back Sunlun, when? Fuk knows but we will.  :coolsmiley:

I'm from Killingworth and I don't get it when it gets to that point, so I'm going to say that that line of thinking is probably undermining and wrong.

Sky hype.  The more you hate your rivals the truer fan you are of your club.  Stupid nonsense really.

I've got mates who are Sunderland fans, i've lived with mackems in the past and some of my family support them.  Yeah, I want us to beat them and do better than them but i'd rather it was both clubs fighting at the top of the table for honours (with us coming out on top of course) rather than the old bald men and a comb thing.  Does the North East no good at all having our two biggest clubs being two of the worst in the Premier League.

When the day comes that we have a 30 page thread on here about a sunderland pre season friendly I'll admit Dave was right and we are as obsessed with them as they are with us. Until then, no chance!

Collectively, not even close; but there's a few on here who never shut up about them. I think that's what Dave was saying.

Difference in forum land we keep it to one thread and it isnt massive tbh.....however their RTGroom forum every day has 20% of its posts(guessing) about is in some shape or form.

The absolute trouble with Mackems is they hate us being the big fish of the region in everything , always have and always will be the turds of the North East.

They have the upperhand in football but still hate the fact that we own them in life, we took the piss for 30 years so we have to take it back.the swing back to us will happen one day lads, till then let the have a chuckle cos in truth we deserve it as a club the way we went on.

Seriously, saying shit like that is part of the problem, you're making light of a serious awful situation. And are stooping down to their level, you claim that you're the bigger person, well by saying shit like that, you're not.

Just don't pretend you're not as obsessed as they are.

Yep I can't stand them. You seem to rather like them. You certainly don't like people having a pop at them on here. It's all cool.

Leeds fans often do get on well with mackems. :thup:

Having read the thread but not said anything for a while I just thought I'd say the following.

I have no desire to exchange tit for tat about the alleged location of airports and hotels and other various landmarks.

I live in Pallion, it does not rival anywhere in the North East. I lived in Newcastle for three years. I'll concede your city is better but I like mine too.

I think Moyes will be a good manager for us, is arguably an upgrade on Allardyce but needs time and funds to improve the squad which is paper thin at present. I predict 13th and boring for us for the coming season which suits me fine.

I think you've bought well and will at the very least be there or thereabouts. My overwhelming feeling at present is you'll walk it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having read the thread but not said anything for a while I just thought I'd say the following.

I have no desire to exchange tit for tat about the alleged location of airports and hotels and other various landmarks.

I live in Pallion, it does not rival anywhere in the North East. I lived in Newcastle for three years. I'll concede your city is better but I like mine too.

I think Moyes will be a good manager for us, is arguably an upgrade on Allardyce but needs time and funds to improve the squad which is paper thin at present. I predict 13th and boring for us for the coming season which suits me fine.

I think you've bought well and will at the very least be there or thereabouts. My overwhelming feeling at present is you'll walk it

obsessed.

so full of bile and vitriol

so full of bile and vitriol

Rattled marra

They have the upperhand in football but still hate the fact that we own them in life, we took the p*ss for 30 years so we have to take it back.the swing back to us will happen one day lads, till then let the have a chuckle cos in truth we deserve it as a club the way we went on.

Seriously, saying s*** like that is part of the problem, you're making light of a serious awful situation. And are stooping down to their level, you claim that you're the bigger person, well by saying s*** like that, you're not.

Get a grip man. If your rivals give you a stick to beat them with then that's what will happen. It's always been the way with football fans. Personally I think they've got off very lightly after the Johnson carry on. If the shoe was on the other foot and we'd stayed up at their expense courtesy of knowingly playing a paedophile they wouldn't have let us escape so lightly.

Guest firetotheworks

They have the upperhand in football but still hate the fact that we own them in life, we took the p*ss for 30 years so we have to take it back.the swing back to us will happen one day lads, till then let the have a chuckle cos in truth we deserve it as a club the way we went on.

Seriously, saying s*** like that is part of the problem, you're making light of a serious awful situation. And are stooping down to their level, you claim that you're the bigger person, well by saying s*** like that, you're not.

Get a grip man. If your rivals give you a stick to beat them with then that's what will happen. It's always been the way with football fans. Personally I think they've got off very lightly after the Johnson carry on. If the shoe was on the other foot and we'd stayed up at their expense courtesy of knowingly playing a paedophile they wouldn't have let us escape so lightly.

In all honesty I think it might be you that needs to get a grip like. [emoji38]

:lol: :lol: pissy knickers

Nah. Rival fans have always mocked each other and that's something that'll never change. If that upsets you you're probably following the wrong sport. Maybe netball would be more your thing?

Fuck off being nice .its weird  :lol:

mag

mag

At work?

mag

At work?

At Ponteland airport