sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baltic flour mill. Don't suppose it's as grand as your gaff in deepest Pennywell but it's an impressive structure all same.

Aye, shame it's not in Newcastle eh?

Alright love....and your sweet City is lush, the tree lined surburbia, fine bars and restaurants in the plush city centre that harbours such boutique in the world famous Bridges shopping experience and Joplings. Look to the South of the area to find Pennywell , Ryhope and then North to the Darrass Hall of Sunderland that is Cleadon.

I love the City of near culture that is Sunderland, its lush.

I was going to suggest that Sunderland start a campaign to distance itself from Newcastle and call it Sexit until I realised that is an instruction they give their players when around teenage girls

could be worse, could be that...

:lol: The True Geordie has great charisma and has genuine humour on his channel. Not to mention stone cold passion which I love to see after a shit result. This guy looks creepy as fuck, burn that cunts computer.

Baltic flour mill. Don't suppose it's as grand as your gaff in deepest Pennywell but it's an impressive structure all same.

Considering you can have a pint in Newcastle and then walk 30 seconds across a bridge to visit it, do you not think it counts as an amenity for those living in and visiting Newcastle?

"I'm going to Rome next week, I can't wait to see the Vatican"

Lazio fan with mackemosis:  You know the Vatican isn't part of Rome, don't you?  It's in Vatican City.  Rome doesn't have it.  Even if the Vaitcan is good, that doesn't make Rome good.  It doesn't count.  I know loads of people who support the Vaitican City national team and they all tell me they hate Rome and Roma fans are always going from Rome to Fiumicino Airport with their marinara stained shirts and talking loudly about how they're gonna win the league.

Gateshead is pretty much a part of Newcastle anyway and I'm fairly sure the citizens of Gateshead are happy with the connection we have.

Nowhere wants to be associated with Sunderland because it's an absolute hovel.

This 'your city is worse than mine' is very RTG.

Aye it is, but they've long abandoned this one as a non-starter. They have their little online ding-dongs with South Shields these days. Pick your battles and all that...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/im-sitting-here-laughing-my-head-off.1257201/

Starting to think we may need a second thread for RTG's stupidity  :lol:

From that thread, this post.......

Fulham v Scum

Next Friday Sky.

See Fulham forum for amusing comments.

Oh and Muslim single woman advert....

http://www.fulhamweb.co.uk/messageboard.aspx

Funny, when I click on it the adverts I see are for 'Thompson Reuters Intelligent Tagging - Turning Vast Data into Precise Advantage', and 'Visit Greece'.  You don't suppose Google ads has found a way to target customers based on their individual internet activity do you?

Soooooooo 'richest', had a busy morning surfing the web?

When have we ever purported to be everyone's 2nd favourite club or deluded that our club had been anything other than a joke of late. Theyre foaming lunatics.

mackems - never let facts get in the way of a good mag bashing story.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

I always laugh at this patter like. As if someone's about to take the 30 second walk across the millennium bridge before they're told that it's not technically in Newcastle and they decide against it.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/im-sitting-here-laughing-my-head-off.1257201/

Starting to think we may need a second thread for RTG's stupidity  :lol:

So he has a few drinks and then has nothing but 'the mags' on his brain, and proceeds to make a thread on a Sunderland forum because he just can't control the urge to talk about us. Not that we needed reminded but these knackers really are just braindead and obsessed. :lol:

Alright love....and your sweet City is lush, the tree lined surburbia, fine bars and restaurants in the plush city centre that harbours such boutique in the world famous Bridges shopping experience and Joplings. Look to the South of the area to find Pennywell , Ryhope and then North to the Darrass Hall of Sunderland that is Cleadon.

I love the City of near culture that is Sunderland, its lush.

I didn't say it was, although where I live is pretty decent. Newcastle is a better city than Sunderland, I've never denied that. It just seemed strange that a poster extolling the virtues of Newcastle (for that's what that awful song was about) used a building in Gateshead to highlight his/her point  :lol:

I always laugh at this patter like. As if someone's about to take the 30 second walk across the millennium bridge before they're told that it's not technically in Newcastle and they decide against it.

I live not far from the border with County Durham. Can we claim Seaham Hall, the NE's only 5* hotel as ours then? 

Guest firetotheworks

I live not far from the border with County Durham. Can we claim Seaham Hall, the NE's only 5* hotel as ours then? 

No, the point being that no one's claiming that the Baltic or the Sage are in Newcastle, it's just obviously very easy to get to from Newcastle, so what's the problem with it being brought up? It's proper school yard level stuff man. We know it's Gateshead ffs, no one's disputing that. :lol: I have no idea why you all seem to be so obsessed with the legitimacy of local boundaries like, it's so fucking weird.

No, the point being that no one's claiming that the Baltic or the Sage are in Newcastle, it's just obviously very easy to get to from Newcastle, so what's the problem with it being brought up? It's proper school yard level stuff man. We know it's Gateshead ffs, no one's disputing that. :lol: I have no idea why you all seem to be so obsessed with the legitimacy of local boundaries like, it's so f***ing weird.

Nah, what's weird is claiming landmarks from other cities as your own. Do you get the Angel of the North too, and Gateshead's international athletics stadium? How far south does it go? Do you lay claim to Dobbie's Garden Centre at Birtley?  :lol:

F*ck it, I'm having Seaham Hall as Sunderland's 5* hotel  :D

No, the point being that no one's claiming that the Baltic or the Sage are in Newcastle, it's just obviously very easy to get to from Newcastle, so what's the problem with it being brought up? It's proper school yard level stuff man. We know it's Gateshead ffs, no one's disputing that. [emoji38] I have no idea why you all seem to be so obsessed with the legitimacy of local boundaries like, it's so f***ing weird.

Nah, what's weird is claiming landmarks from other cities as your own. Do you get the Angel of the North too, and Gateshead's international athletics stadium? How far south does it go? Do you lay claim to Dobbie's Garden Centre at Birtley?  [emoji38]

F*ck it, I'm having Seaham Hall as Sunderland's 5* hotel  :D

Rattled, marra