sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Such fantastic imaginations. Might make myself feel better by claiming their lot used to throw dog excrement at Peter Reid.

They did throw bananas at Reid, pitch invasions towards him, pint swilling over him and booed him everytime he left his seat

They even had to put cameras in the dugout it got that bad :lol:

They also spat on Niall Quinn at Roker Park but none of these things happened apparently

The abandoned what morals they had last season, when they decided to support a known peado. literally any level of lowness is acceptable to them now- they have gone full mackem.

I know Reid got beer thrown over him by mackems at a pre season friendly and I can remember when one of them glassed Bob Murray who was their chairman at the time and got them out of that sh*t hole Joker Park and into a more modern stadium. Hardly his fault the seats turned pink.

My rule of thumb; never trust, and always suspect anyone who belongs to a fanbase who backed, even cheered, a nonce. Twisted people as RTG proves.

You don't genuinely think in this way do you?

Yep. My wifes family are from down that way and are predominantly sunderland fans. Decent enough people until they get on to the subject of football. Anyway her cousin got married last month and I went on his stag do amongst a load of mackems and the bile that come out of their mouths about Newcastle had to be heard to be believed. More disturbing was their staunch support of Johnson and how they'd always see him as a legend because of his goals against us and how ridiculous his sentence was. Took one for the team etc.

How'd he take one for the team? Were they all diddling her? :lol:

1 Moron spat at Sir Bobby.

Hounded him out? As far as I remember everyone wanted him to move upstairs, no one wanted him sacked, yeah there were boo's at the end of some matches but that was aimed at the players.

Hounded him out? As far as I remember everyone wanted him to move upstairs, no one wanted him sacked, yeah there were boo's at the end of some matches but that was aimed at the players.

Trouble is we all are branded the same.just like they are all peados....just suck it up and ignore the stupid kunts, they hate it for all eternity the Newcastle is a bigger name than Sunderland.

@juliette_grace  56m56 minutes ago

Asked about @Fellaini links #SAFC Moyes: "I'd love to have that level of player - realistically that's probably not going to happen...." 1/2

Short not prepared to bankroll the mackems it seems.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-annual-scraping-premier-league-survival-saga.1258271/

Imagine being a sensible mackem with a modicum of ambition :lol: Poor b******.

In fairness, can't idenfity with most NUFC fans I meet in person, but my sanity is comforted/reinforced at least by a fair few like-minded individuals here.

"I want us to do better than only just surviving every season"

"Mag kernt" x1000

Guest reefatoon

Got back from holiday yesterday and was dying for a game of snap a mag when I was at the airport. Massively disappointed mind as I didn't manage to snap any. Did see 4 people in Sunderland tops though, but that doesn't count.

C'mon.

Boo's for players and manager.

Moving upstairs = sacked with class.

Looking back we should've kept SBR for as long as his health permitted and listened to him.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160801/7ab4888f94e3ff97a7245658dfa59f5d.jpg

There's that ambition again.

Why aim any higher? The sad cunts wil celebrate that just like last year.

He also said: "We need to do the work, get it right and give everybody something to shout about. We have to feel that we're not in this league just to survive every year." and "we need to change from just bobbing along at the bottom of the league".

But let's ignore those bits.