sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You're right and I think the likely conclusion to all their pontificating is deep seated jealousy of the directions of each club. They're either lying to themselves and each other or they're just thick, tbf it's probably the latter.

Where would I rather be? In the championship with a world class manager, building for a future and looking like we'll p*ss this league or getting hammered every week with a clinically depressed manager, no future and looking like you're going to get relegated? It's a no brainer!

I think your last 4 words have summed up the problem on ready to groom. We're at the bottom of a ladder about to climb (hopefully) as high as possible. They got as far as the first rung 10 seasons ago and nailed their feet firmly to it. They habitually confuse ambition with delusion and are conditioned to accept second-rate. Which probably explains why their town centre is such an interminable dump.

Oh yeah and it's Rafa's fault we were relegated, he was too s*** to keep us up?!

His 10 game record, if spread over a whole season would've seen us finish about 11th, and in our last game he oversaw the complete demolition of a Champions League side. They spent about 3 weeks outside the bottom 3 for the nth year running, swapping their manager midway a-f*cking-gain, relying on a convicted paedo for points and obviously the benefit of our yearly donation.

But technically they're right, Rafa was there when we went down so I expect to see it on a t-shirt/tattoo/on a banner towed behind a Cessna Skyhawk (from ponteland airport natch)

Tbf I think it was from Peterlee airport.

As far as their fanbase in general goes they've done themselves no favours with their conduct post Johnson. The adulation they continue to show towards a convicted paedophile is pretty disturbing to say the least.

Of all the clubs in the country to be stuck next to and to have a rivalry with we get these bloody nonces. Typical of our luck.

You're right and I think the likely conclusion to all their pontificating is deep seated jealousy of the directions of each club. They're either lying to themselves and each other or they're just thick, tbf it's probably the latter.

This is my thoughts on the situation as well. Let them blame Rafa for our relegation. It was nowt to do with 7 or 8 years of complete mismanagement from our owner and nothing to do with the fucken half heeds he appointed as our managers. No it was all down to Rafa. Of course it was, let them think that. One of them on RTG called Rafa, and i quote "a chancer of a manger" the other day on there. Let them think that too.

Let them tell us we should be pissing the league but then in the next sentence tell us all we've bought is Championship cloggers.

Them lot know deep down that this is probably going to be the last year they are above us in the league for a long time but just can't bring themselves to say it.

They sit there and make negative things up about us to make themselves feel better. They try and convince themselves and others that everything that happens at our club is bad. Let them.

Just remember the way they have gone on this last few months at the end of this season, because i know i fucken will...

As far as their fanbase in general goes they've done themselves no favours with their conduct post Johnson. The adulation they continue to show towards a convicted paedophile is pretty disturbing to say the least.

Of all the clubs in the country to be stuck next to and to have a rivalry with we get these bloody nonces. Typical of our luck.

Perverts getting a right pasting here mind. Lovely viewing.

Nah, the retards need to be outed on here and it's good, as well as sometimes amusing, to be kept up to date about the rubbish they're spouting.

Realise that some of our "cooler" posters look down their noses at this and some who would struggle to locate Newcastle on a map might not really get it, but to many of us locals laughing at the mackem fuckwits is something we've always done and this thread is often about just that.

Well said. Mocking those inbred nonce sympathisers is something we've always done and always will.

----------

Thou that shouts nonce the loudest nonces the hardest.

Guest firetotheworks

We are a league below them yet still so so more important in life than them.

They've always hated this fact, irrelevant cunts  :lol:

So irrelevant that you and Wallsendmag are in here on a daily basis talking about them. :lol: They're irrelevant to us, maybe, they seem like a pretty big deal to you two.

We are a league below them yet still so so more important in life than them.

They've always hated this fact, irrelevant c***s  :lol:

So irrelevant that you and Wallsendmag are in here on a daily basis talking about them. :lol: They're irrelevant to us, maybe, they seem like a pretty big deal to you two.

Especially when he posted this last week:

Truth is their in a different league than us so shouldnt be of any interest to us in truth so why not just revisit this thread around May next year eh?

This is my thoughts on the situation as well. Let them blame Rafa for our relegation. It was nowt to do with 7 or 8 years of complete mismanagement from our owner and nothing to do with the fucken half heeds he appointed as our managers. No it was all down to Rafa. Of course it was, let them think that. One of them on RTG called Rafa, and i quote "a chancer of a manger" the other day on there. Let them think that too.

Let them tell us we should be pissing the league but then in the next sentence tell us all we've bought is Championship cloggers.

Them lot know deep down that this is probably going to be the last year they are above us in the league for a long time but just can't bring themselves to say it.

They sit there and make negative things up about us to make themselves feel better. They try and convince themselves and others that everything that happens at our club is bad. Let them.

Just remember the way they have gone on this last few months at the end of this season, because i know i fucken will...

Rattled  :lol:

Rattled  :lol:

:serious:

It would make sense TBF

It's in the centre of Newcastle. Might as well kill 2 birds with one stone and call it Tyne and Wear Airport as well then. After all, it's what they really want.

The less association we have with that backwater place the better although I can see why they want the link with us.

Guest firetotheworks

Again, I'm from Killingworth, live in Heaton and work on Barrack Road, I still find it proper embarrassing. I love the rivalry fwiw, it's the repetitive and lifting patter about their obsession, airports, them living in our shadow etc that's the touched nerve. It's so fucking boring and staggeringly hypocritical considering it seems that you spend your life on RTG.

Guest firetotheworks

This thread really separates the mackem haters and the mackem sympathisers imo.

I'm just sick of reading about their obsession from the same people who scour RTG and then report back to this thread every single day. My mind can't deal with that level of hypocrisy, man. :lol: