sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol:

Do you genuinely fancy your chances of beating anyone in the next round other than maybe Accrington?

EDIT: Just seen they got knocked out

Not really but a midweek derby under the floodlights wold be class. When was the last one? It wasn't the play offs was it?

The night you saved our club from losing Shearer.

Do you genuinely fancy your chances of beating anyone in the next round other than maybe Accrington?

Not really but a midweek derby under the floodlights wold be class. When was the last one? It wasn't the play offs was it?

Bring it on. I thought we might not get an early chance to put you lot in your place what with us going up this season and you getting relegated. Here's hoping...

Went to that when I was doing my GCSEs. Was pissed off in exams the next day.

Wasn't one of the 'no away fans' derbies midweek? The one where Beardsley scored the winner

Bring it on. I thought we might not get an early chance to put you lot in your place what with us going up this season and you getting relegated. Here's hoping...

Last one down your place was the last ever derby at Joker Park.

TBH like I'd rather avoid the fuckers. We could be the opportunity they need to kick start our season / fuck up our own. I know we could also be the catalyst in their destruction but meh, let them do that themselves.

Wasn't one of the 'no away fans' derbies midweek? The one where Beardsley scored the winner

Aye....and when Philips scored in the rain. It's me and my old age mate  O0

Stray mackem with his little digs, his club actually wins a game and he comes on here

I've been here for ages man. We've only won about 20% of our games since I joined up  :lol:

Yeah you've had a decent run here tbf, but what's your username on Readytogroom?

Stray mackem with his little digs, his club actually wins a game and he comes on here

I've been here for ages man. We've only won about 20% of our games since I joined up  :lol:

Yeah you've had a decent run here tbf, but what's your username on Readytogroom?

Ronaldo

Had this guy sussed ages ago. He's a WUM trying to stray under the radar then get his little digs in on the sly.

I said last week ....but no he's a canny mackem im told.im quite new on here and i spotted his sly digs straight away.never mind the others will tell me he's a good poster.  :lol:

Sly as owt man.