sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In the 9 years since Ashley has been here (which coincided with them being back in the Premier League), we still have a higher average league position in them, which includes two relegation finishes and a season where we were 21st. They'd have to finish 5 places ahead of us this season to end the Ashley decade ahead of us league wise, which would then include us having 4 finishes below 18th.

Excuse me for being thick but how on earth did we finish 21st  :blush:

In the 9 years since Ashley has been here (which coincided with them being back in the Premier League), we still have a higher average league position in them, which includes two relegation finishes and a season where we were 21st. They'd have to finish 5 places ahead of us this season to end the Ashley decade ahead of us league wise, which would then include us having 4 finishes below 18th.

1st in the Championship

edit - joey with a quick delete :lol:

1st in the Championship

Cheers buddy i kinda thought that but it seemed to obvious  ;D ;D ;D

1st in the Championship

and im so slow nowadays i missed it  :frantic:

1st in the Championship

:thup: It was word for word the same post and my sensitive soul didn't want to be mocked for being slow

Bet they win today. Just the sort of game Arsenal tend to make a mess of.

I'll settle for a spirited draw and the illusion they've turned a corner giving Moyes a stay of execution to exact more pain on them.

i wish them pain, nothing, nil points.( but i get ya drift)

First time I've really watched them this season. Shocking defending that mind. Only one player in the box for Arsenal and he's the only one showing any desire to attack  the ball. Funny though.