sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gagging, absolutely desperate for 17th by October. Again.

:lol:

they'd be miles better having an objective look at us (:yao:) and embracing their demise

They can't. They won't have the money, manager, or support we have when we came down never mind what  state there team will be if they went down. That's why they go on like they do finishing 17th. One place lower and it will cripple them.

7 points from safety, and a s**** goal diff, making it 8 really............8 points just to get out of it.

surely surely  :lol:

They look absolute s***, but there's still 28 games to go :)

Yep Bournemouth and Hull next. One team almost as shit as them and one team I believe are worst than them. Too early to get excited yet.

7 points from safety, and a s**** goal diff, making it 8 really............8 points just to get out of it.

Yep Bournemouth and Hull next. One team almost as s*** as them and one team I believe are worst than them. Too early to get excited yet.

Bournemouth are a good side, expect them to beat the Mackems handily. You're right about Hull tho.

Yep Bournemouth and Hull next. One team almost as s*** as them and one team I believe are worst than them. Too early to get excited yet.

Bournemouth are a good side, expect them to beat the Mackems handily. You're right about Hull tho.

Yeah I agree they ball good football and all but I just think they're more than capable of a bad performance and could slip up and draw vs the mackems, but I hope not. Hope it's 5-0 to Bournemouth. That'd be most enjoyable.

its the only thing they will be top of this year :lol:

Not sure about the like, it is looking like a pretty remarkable season for our Wearside cousins. Lots of records which could be broken. None of which you'd want to break mind, but let's not be unduly critical.

Bournemouth are one of those good on their day sides that every time i watch tend to be rubbish but then look ace on motd

Would expect Bournemouth to beat them. Am a fan of how they play and think Eddie Howe is a great manager. Just realised today that they have an issue away from home. Thought they would give Boro a tougher game. They are 3-1-1 at home and 0-2-3 away.

Thankfully they are at home to the mackems next week so I suspect SAFC will be looking for their first win at home to Hull.

I'm not sure who to support on Monday mind. Swansea to try and cut Sunderland adrift (although not change their gap to safety) or Stoke to increase the safety gap but leave Swansea as another team in trouble with them.

I think it's going to be the mackems, the three promoted clubs, and Swansea filling the bottom five places. Therefore Boro's win and Burnley's point today are excellent as ultimately that's the gap they should be worried about.

If they go down i doubt they will get up in a long time. They are skint and even decent Championship players cost quite alot these days and they have next to nothing to build on from when you look at their current squad. They might sell a few players but they really don't have any mega valuable assets to sell. 

Think Bournemouth will beat them, and they will beat Hull.

Still, its likely to be 8 points inside by Monday night, with a terrible goal difference. Can't see them getting more than 4, maximum 6, points before new year. Surely they are fucked.

Don't beat Hull, and its almost over.