sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

17K for a Saturday afternoon FA Cup tie against Premier League opposition.

Do they not do the free tickets for cup games ?

Just wait until we only get 51,000 for a Championship game sometime this season. There'll be a thread on it on RTG trying to convince themselves how terrible we are.

Isn't making cereal box and tinfoil FA Cups to wave around the kind of thing fans of clubs from the 5th tier do when they're just really excited to be in the 3rd round?

Usually when it's on the telly as well.

Stop posting shite from that forum on here man.

shit like what you tool?

my pic was from the bbc website, is that aloud? are we aloud to laugh at them?

:spit:

Don't think Tooj was aiming his post at you.....

The pylon for their new bridge turned up yesterday after a 2 day trek across the North Sea, complete with a big massive dent in the side of it.

Thought they cancelled that due to lack of cash? Whatever. But 'big massive' is a tautology and for that reason I hope it collapses during rush hour.

The pylon for their new bridge turned up yesterday after a 2 day trek across the North Sea, complete with a big massive dent in the side of it.

Thought they cancelled that due to lack of cash? Whatever. But 'big massive' is a tautology and for that reason I hope it collapses during rush hour.

Nah, they had to get a cheaper version instead.

This is what it was supposed to look like.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-K8SZm9tQRbw/UeG5tx8qV6I/AAAAAAAAFfc/-3N2rrJtOcQ/s1600/nwc_dusk_medium+res.jpg

This is what it will look like.

http://blog.sunderlandforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/New-River-Wear-Crossing-Sunderland-Bridge.jpg

See they've got yet another "old hoolie" thread running on RTG (yawn).

As you'd expect it contains the usual "2 of us onto 60 mags" type stories which seem to rank alongside the "mag at work" and "mag on a horse" classics in mackem folklore  :idiot2:

See they've got yet another "old hoolie" thread running on RTG (yawn).

As you'd expect it contains the usual "2 of us onto 60 mags" type stories which seem to rank alongside the "mag at work" and "mag on a horse" classics in mackem folklore  :idiot2:

I know plenty of mackems and every time they talk about this hoolie shite, it ends up with sunderland fans winning the fight and Newcastle fans losing the fight. In all the years I have known them sunderland fans have never lost a fight ever, whilst Newcastle fans have never won a fight ever. Sad cunts.

They are now saying we are like scousers always trying to be people's friends and pat ourselves on the back for good deeds

Are these c***s for real

Once again, complete lack of self-awareness.

They are now saying we are like scousers always trying to be people's friends and pat ourselves on the back for good deeds

Are these c***s for real

Yet at the same time they're all over the Scousers of Everton, proclaiming them as their second club and saying there's some sort of everlasting friendship there now. They're so thick it's beyond explanation.