sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

they are shipping goals now like, 4 at Burnley and 3 at home to Stoke, 2 games they would have expected to get something, while Defoe remains their only scoring hope.

Only Fat Sham can save them now.

Hull, Palace, Swansea all with new managers and money to spend, mackems don't have enough to sack Moyes never mind buy anyone :D

massive loss, down , no argument, they were shocking  :lol:

They always survive. They are in a better position to survive this season then they have been at this stage in previous seasons, how anyone can say that they are down is beyond me.

Now I'm certain they're going down.

Would be hugely funny and ironic if the one time they didn't sack the manager during the season was the one they actually went down. They've seen Swansea, Hull and Palace all go for the bounce and they stuck with Moyes and drop. I'd burst out laughing.

Guest neesy111

Would be hugely funny and ironic if the one time they didn't sack the manager during the season was the one they actually went down. They've seen Swansea, Hull and Palace all go for the bounce and they stuck with Moyes and drop. I'd burst out laughing.

They can't afford to sack him.

They always survive. They are in a better position to survive this season then they have been at this stage in previous seasons, how anyone can say that they are down is beyond me.

better position? they look shocking, are you serious?

better position? they look shocking, are you serious?

They are 1 point behind Palace. They have looked shocking and easily the worst team in the league for years but always pull it out of the bag. With them only being 1 point behind they have every chance of getting out of it, all it takes is a little bit of luck for them to turn things around and these fuckers have a leprechaun supporting them.

Moyes out again over on RTG.

its a meltdown, and rightly so, they are right up against it now, for me they now have no chance of staying up after that, Stoke wiped the floor with them.

time to go, ive never been so sure they will now go, and i'm a big sceptic of it  :lol:

Pardew in. Come on, you know you want it.

I don't think, I would want this. Pardew has a knack of starting off well at clubs, it's only after his influence has started to take effect that things go downhill. The status quo is fine for now, thank you.

Pardew in. Come on, you know you want it.

I don't think, I would want this. Pardew has a knack of starting off well at clubs, it's only after his influence is started to take effect that things go downhill. The status quo is fine for now, thank you.

Yeah, I agree, I guess.

If Pardew took this rabble over, I could see him keeping them up. Because he's always a jammy fucker when he starts off.

I wouldn't even care, Pardew is poison for any club long term. It would be great to see him at a club I hate almost as much as him. Never going to happen though.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, Pardew at Sunderland is just too perfect, it would break me like when Cartman sees the people with arses for faces.

Moyes clearly trying to preserve his reputation. He can't afford to walk out and add that as a failure. Him getting the sack would see him get compensation. And he could tell his side of the story and say his hands were tied, the club were skint and he couldn't get to manage the way he wanted.

By the way, their subs bench today was appalling. Couldn't recognise 1 single name on it.