Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Maybe they just thought he'd get the shit kicked out of him in this league.  There'd be a public inquiry, coroner's reports etc,  bits of Dutch bloke all over the pitch that'd be a nightmare to clean up.  Best send him to the football equivalent of drama camp for a season.

FFS, I don't think anyone would turn their nose at brand new #10 :lol:

I never really saw De Jong as a #10, more of a goal scoring midfielder like Nolan. Perez for me would be the sort of player who should be a good #10 in that he is creative as well as capable of getting goals. The problem is there have been too many games which have just passed him by in the last couple of seasons.

Better than Diame tbh.

Based on what? Diame's shite but at least he can stay on the pitch for longer than 20 minutes at a time.

So can Colback. Is he better than de Jong?

Nope. I've stated many times that I'd rather play 10 men than have colback in the team.

However a shite Diame is better than an injured De Jong.

Better than Diame tbh.

Based on what? Diame's shite but at least he can stay on the pitch for longer than 20 minutes at a time.

Nope. I've stated many times that I'd rather play 10 men than have colback in the team.

But we wernt debating that, we we're talking about a fit De Jong vs a fit Diame, and in that scenerio I'd argue that the only thing that Diame has on De Jong is pace.

Better than Diame tbh.

But we wernt debating that, we we're talking about a fit De Jong vs a fit Diame, and in that scenerio I'd argue that the only thing that Diame has on De Jong is pace.

Well in that case, yes, De Jong should be better. Although we've not seen it for about 3 years now. We need to get rid of both of them and get someone who is a: better and b: fit.

FFS, I don't think anyone would turn their nose at brand new #10 :lol:

I never really saw De Jong as a #10, more of a goal scoring midfielder like Nolan. Perez for me would be the sort of player who should be a good #10 in that he is creative as well as capable of getting goals. The problem is there have been too many games which have just passed him by in the last couple of seasons.

:thup:

Better than Diame tbh.

Well in that case, yes, De Jong should be better. Although we've not seen it for about 3 years now. We need to get rid of both of them and get someone who is a: better and b: fit.

De Jong has literally shown about 10 minutes of good play since being here

The Ronny Gill's Mark Douglas has been advertising a scoop of a Q + A thing with Rafa for this weekend and he reckons he's answered all the questions that we want answers to.    I bet there's no guarantee that he stays here regardless as to whether we go up or not or Ashley keeping the purse closed.