Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Jesus, not this again. Cue mass hysteria from a lot of naive people.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/05/lemmings.gif

Sorry, are you not the poster who said Rafa wouldn't be disappointed with the window at the end of January? You were dead on the money there, like.

No need to apologise. Whats your point.

63060893.jpg

Cant be 100% but I think i went on about Townsend not making any difference if we went up automatically with him signed or not.

Guess what. We won the league.

There was a load of wet flying about in January and we won the league. Give it until July before hoying the toys out of the pram.

Aye, because winning the league because of Rafa mitigates Rafa being misled.

Not really the point about who has and who hasn't done business. Rafa wants US to do business and that's what counts. Think I read something about Rafa wanting all if not most of the new players in before start of pre season. This rings true, as Rafa would definitely want as long as possible to drill them in to his methods. The sheer fact the club are pissing about would be enough for Rafa to call this a day, the man works damned hard, to ensure everything is done to the highest possible standard and it's not right having it all thrown in his face everytime.

Not really the point about who has and who hasn't done business. Rafa wants US to do business and that's what counts. Think I read something about Rafa wanting all if not most of the new players in before start of pre season. This rings true, as Rafa would definitely want as long as possible to drill them in to his methods. The sheer fact the club are pissing about would be enough for Rafa to call this a day, the man works damned hard, to ensure everything is done to the highest possible standard and it's not right having it all thrown in his face everytime.

I get what you are saying.

But doing deals while some are still away on holiday.Agents away on holiday.Players playing in tournaments etc. Its not all done in a week. I think being patient sometimes doesn't go a miss.

Those papers want something to sell on a Sunday.

Our preferred media partners are saying the same thing. Benitez is obviously the source.

Using the media to get what he wants, as he has done throughout his career, if so.

It's chill man. 25th June.

He shouldn't need to, though. There should be absolutely no scope for any of this. The owner and that dickhead bag carrier shouldn't need to be leveraged into action.

Not much good being patient if we're missing out on first choice targets.

It was just 5 minutes ago that the press were hoaring around stories of Rafa having back up targets about 8 deep for every position.  Now we're expected to believe his toys are out because he's missed 1 or 2.

Very concerning.

Carr leaving worried me tbh. Think he was stuck in the middle and had enough. Ashley clearly wants to keep taking a punt on cheaper low wage French players, and Rafa does not.

Caballero, Delph and Mangala would command larger wages and have no resale value. Meanwhile the likes of Lejeune, Gonalons, Aboubakar are typical Carr signings that are right up Ashley's street.

Have a very bad feeling about this.

It's actually 4 or 5 according to some of them articles ? Not quite the point, it's whether we are pursuing  these targets with an intent Rafa is happy with, he''ll accept if targets choose elsewhere aslong as we did everything we reasonably could have. Take lejuene, we've clearly been in talks for a while now, and almost everything seems to have been agreed why hasn't he arrived ? It really does seem as though we're taking the piss a bit.