Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

consider my head in the sand.

Since August 2015 to be specific. I've learnt to vaguely appreciate you regardless.

Tbf at this point i'll admit I was wrong about Mclaren, I was just sick of the Pardew/ Carver years, that a decent bloke actually trying to better improve the club clouded my judgement no matter how inept he was, should have gone before the January window. :rose:

IF Rafa has been frustrated, it's more than likely that it was before Carr left.

The two fit nicely together IMO.

Possibly. It wouldn't surprise me if Carr was one who was putting a spanner in the works regarding Rafa signing players and Rafa has said it's him or me. Carr has clearly gone because Rafa is being given full control, and I doubt they would go as far getting rid of their loyal puppy dog to just go back on Rafa's demands only a matter of days later.

IF Rafa has been frustrated, it's more than likely that it was before Carr left.

The two fit nicely together IMO.

Possibly. It wouldn't surprise me if Carr was one who was putting a spanner in the works regarding Rafa signing players and Rafa has said it's him or me. Carr has clearly gone because Rafa is being given full control, and I doubt they would go as far getting rid of their loyal puppy dog to just go back on Rafa's demands only a matter of days later.

On the other hand they appointed JFK twice so they might be dropping acid and consulting a Ouija board for guidance.

It's all just really fucking shameful if true. They have priors and I'm inclined to believe they're dumb enough to fuck around a manager like Rafa; a manager around with whom you do not fuck. I can't imagine the fan exodus if they pull one of their cunt stunts again.

I don't see any harm in hoping things are resolved positively though. It's just maybe not the most likely outcome.

Guest reefatoon

It's this lawyer cunt they have brought in. Yet another non football related arse hole calling the shots. Fuck all happened January and fuck all happening now. The club never learns.

Jesus, not this again. Cue mass hysteria from a lot of naive people.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/05/lemmings.gif

Sorry, are you not the poster who said Rafa wouldn't be disappointed with the window at the end of January? You were dead on the money there, like.

No need to apologise. Whats your point.

Hopefully these little stories, truthful or not, remind people that Newcastle need an owner with a blank canvas of trust rather than one that puts greed, lies, contempt for history and everything else designed to increase the weight of coin in Ashley's pocket ahead of our hopes and dreams of the club being the best it can possibly be.

Once bitten, twice shy and all that but this little revival we've had under a Corbyn-esque type of momentum will massively bite the fatman on the arse if he cocks this up.  Aside from major kick off, his financials would take a major hit and on that score I reckon things will progress this week on a positive note for us.

Jesus, not this again. Cue mass hysteria from a lot of naive people.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/05/lemmings.gif

Sorry, are you not the poster who said Rafa wouldn't be disappointed with the window at the end of January? You were dead on the money there, like.

No need to apologise. Whats your point.

63060893.jpg

transfer window doesn't open till 1st July!

June 9th, actually. We've had months to determine targets and formulate transfer strategy, either way.

That's only UK based signings, anywhere outside of the UK the transfer wont go through until 1st July