Injury News

Tom_NUFC

Am i right in thinking that Carr has been out injured for almost two months now with a bruised toe. And we thought marcelino took the piss.

I'll bruise his other nine toes if he fancies 18 months out. Fat Wanker.

My new favourite poster  :thup:

Ahh i know I don't rate Carr either however I only mention it because Roeder in his interview said something along the lines of the senior players out there are the only senior players who are fit and those who are currently injured are nowhere near ready to play yet. Suggesting to me that Carr won't be fit for Chelsea and with Nobby out it means we have no recognised right back at all.

Am i right in thinking that Carr has been out injured for almost two months now with a bruised toe. And we thought marcelino took the piss.

I'll bruise his other nine toes if he fancies 18 months out. Fat Wanker.

My new favourite poster  :thup:

+1

Radio Newcastle sounded certain Carr would be back on Wednesday

:august31: :august31: :august31: :august31: :august31: :august31: :august31: :august31: :august31: :august31:

That little rotund rotating guy actually looks like Steve Carr

Guest Geordie_Paul

just thought i'd post this here:

ankle sprains can sometime be worse then breaks unfortunately, and a groin strain is 3-4 weeks at the minimum. I picked one up at the beginning of may andn kept coming back to soon and it only cleared up in august.

Aye learnt all about sprains and strains at college, i tore the ligaments in my ankle when i used to play for my club (severe sprain) and that kept me out for 6 month, although i didn't have a top class physio and i tried to go back and play to early which just fucked it more. I still get little niggles with it now as well (Life story over lol)

I think he will be out for quite a while depending on the severity of the ligament damage!

Guest Imperio

Great, all we need is cannonball head back.

Hopefully we'll play Taylor at right back with Ramage and Huntington in the centre.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Dont know if its just me hearing voices in my head, but it sounded like Roeder rated Emre and Solano as doubtful for the game tommorow in his latest interview. That doesnt sound like long term injuires to me....

Dont know if its just me hearing voices in my head, but it sounded like Roeder rated Emre and Solano as doubtful for the game tommorow in his latest interview. That doesnt sound like long term injuires to me....

Indeed, good news.