The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Hernandez injured, Hull 1-0 down. Gotta fancy us in that Quarter Final.

How long he out for?

Really fancy us to win that. Cannot believe we might have a SF man, f***ing hell!

Not sure, but he just suffered a muscle injury and had to go off. Didn't look comfortable from the start and has been missing a lot lately, as was just mentioned, I'm not sure they'll go full strength.

Love Southampton mind. Just keep getting it right and could easily finish top 6-7 again.

Feel their system will let them down eventually though, cannot possibly keep being a feeder club to the top four and expect to constantly find great replacements.

Well they've done it for the last 3 or 4 years and always improved their league position every year

I was disappointed that there's no live fA cup game on but I like this game to game thing on BBC1. I know Sky do it for non prem midweekk games but it really works for This round of the cup. It's the future I tells ya, it's the future!

Guest neesy111

Firmino's teeth :lol:

Absolutely gleaming.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-d_rS7uuZfk8/UbCgtj-qSLI/AAAAAAABBfs/DhcaafBb8JE/s1600/Ross's+teeth.png

Love Southampton mind. Just keep getting it right and could easily finish top 6-7 again.

Feel their system will let them down eventually though, cannot possibly keep being a feeder club to the top four and expect to constantly find great replacements.

Well they've done it for the last 3 or 4 years and always improved their league position every year

Aye but I don't see it being feesible to continue, eventually they have to try to keep hold of their star players to compete. There is only so many times they can replace good players with good players (and managers) before they come across some real duds.