The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Swansea getting what they deserve for giving an American a PL managerial job. Sickening stuff.

That's because we were sold out to clueless American's in the first place. Bought the club because of the Premiership money, not to build a winning team.

You could see that by your transfer window.  Awful.

I think Sunderland will escape again unfortunately. They've got a genuine class goal scorer and that will win them games that the Hulls, Burnley or Swansea won't.

All three of those teams are much better than Sunderland. I'll be absolutely astounded if Sunderland stay up this season, they're comfortably the worst team in the league.

yup can't see Sunderland gaining enough points to catch wba or anyone above tbh

Hope Liverpool win it, Klopp is basically Keegan mark 2 and deserves success. He's an inspiration.

Aye, never thought I would say it but I hope Liverpool win the league. Man City would have been a decent club to cheer on for the true supporters, but they have gained too many glory hunters and there are empty seats throughout the ground since it's expansion.

Hope Liverpool win it, Klopp is basically Keegan mark 2 and deserves success. He's an inspiration.

Aye, never thought I would say it but I hope Liverpool win the league. Man City would have been a decent club to cheer on for the true supporters, but they have gained too many glory hunters and there are empty seats throughout the ground since it's expansion.

Ditto. Very likeable manager, likeable players, no diving cheating cunts, no tantrums and no chest beating bollocks. A tornado of functionality and constant movement, they play like a team and don't rely on one man. The fact that they actually play worse when Sturridge is on the pitch speaks volumes. I hope they can sustain this "heavy metal football" and go on to win it.

Ditto. Very likeable manager, likeable players, no diving cheating cunts, no tantrums and no chest beating bollocks. A tornado of functionality and constant movement, they play like a team and don't rely on one man. The fact that they actually play worse when Sturridge is on the pitch speaks volumes. I hope they can sustain this "heavy metal football" and go on to win it.

i can't get over how well they're doing without a top class striker, really feels like that'll catch up to them over a season as might his pressing game

hopefully not though

Arsenal for me

Arsenal used to be the team everyone wanted to in it in the early 2000's because of the football they played and how they were the only challenger to Man Utd. Now though the Arsenal fans have became Wenger like in their moaning and think they are better than Wenger, fuck them. I would love us to win the FA Cup 2 seasons in a row and be in the CL, they think they deserve better. I think and hope they do what Man Utd did when SAF left when Wenger leaves.