The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Guardiola is worse than Mourinho is situations like this.

Eh.  He's tried to diffuse the situation.

You've got an agenda against him judging by your posts.

:lol:

Calmed his team down? Or did I miss something? Ran onto the pitch after the game and got the players out of the refs way. Thought he showed class.

Fabregas slaps Fernandinho there.

Aye should probably have been off as well. Should've been two and two there looking at the images again. Fernandinho and Aguero lost the plot though, very easy reds to give. Thought Chalobah started the little scuffle/brawl there.

Fernandinho was just stepping in to separate them, and Cesc sneaks in a slap which sets off Fernandinho. Cesc baited him.

Guest neesy111

[emoji38]

Calmed his team down? Or did I miss something? Ran onto the pitch after the game and got the players out of the refs way. Thought he showed class.

He hates pep, so just trying to get another dig at him.

Chalboah did nout wrong.

Wasn't he the one that flew in with a push from behind? Thought it was him? Right after the tackle he went after Aguero.

How is a push a red card?

If you shove an opponent to the ground when the whistle has been blown already, it's a red right?

Why would you want Aguero banned for 10 games?

Horror 'tackle' though. Take 3 match ban

I mean, I think if a normal red warrants 3 games, that definitely warrants 5. It was a shocking tackle and not the first time he goes after David Luiz either.

Chelsea's finishing is absolutely ruthless. Incredible stuff. Willian looks a new player under Conte.

He's barely played for Conte during Chelsea's winning run and he was Chelsea's best player last year wasn't he?

City remind me of Liverpool last year.  They need time and new players for Pep.

Otamendi,Stones and the goalie look garbage like.

2 of them are players he brought in. Bravo is a very good goalkeeper however. But Otamendi has looked out of place in the PL. Stones is a bit overrated, but do think he'll come good once he settles down.

Guest neesy111

Chalboah did nout wrong.

Wasn't he the one that flew in with a push from behind? Thought it was him? Right after the tackle he went after Aguero.

How is a push a red card?

If you shove an opponent to the ground when the whistle has been blown already, it's a red right?

Yeah it is.

Chelsea's finishing is absolutely ruthless. Incredible stuff. Willian looks a new player under Conte.

he's been on the bench and was class last season. It's Pedro, Moses, Matic and the lads upfront that look so much bettwr

:thup:

Did Chalobah do anything except protect his teammate after a horror tackle?

How's shoving Aguero to the ground after the challenge protecting anyone? :lol:

My point as well. He should've clearly been off, unless he ran onto Aguero, didn't see clear images, just saw him running into the area, Aguero falling and him standing over him. But ref was there, so probably he didn't shove him to the ground and Aguero threw himself.