The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

In 09/10 season it was forest who clung on to our shirt-tails until we beat them 2 nil at sjp with Enrique scoring his first goal for us.  I envisage Brighton doing the same.  If they get any injuries they don't have the squad to maintain their position at the top.  Of course they may do a Burnley but once Shelvey is back I reckon we will go back to the top and get promoted.

In 09/10 season it was forest who clung on to our shirt-tails until we beat them 2 nil at sjp with Enrique scoring his first goal for us.  I envisage Brighton doing the same.  If they get any injuries they don't have the squad to maintain their position at the top.  Of course they may do a Burnley but once Shelvey is back I reckon we will go back to the top and get promoted.

Bad memory, like. It was Shola who scored first and we were around 10 points ahead of Forest before that game.

I guess he means Enrique's first goal for the club, not the first of the game.

I do remember being quite a distance away from Forest by that game though, I think that just nearly sealed automatic promotion.

Guest neesy111

Bad memory, like. It was Shola who scored first and we were around 10 points ahead of Forest before that game.

He said Enrique scored his goal for us in that match which is correct.  Stuff about Forest is correct.

Guest neesy111

I guess he means Enrique's first goal for the club, not the first of the game.

I do remember being quite a distance away from Forest by that game though, I think that just nearly sealed automatic promotion.

Yeap, it was like a 6 pointer in terms of getting us a big cushion to 3rd place.

He said Enrique scored his goal for us in that match which is correct.  Stuff about Forest is correct.

They were 10 points behind us before the game. Hardly clinging.

Guest neesy111

They were 10 points behind us before the game. Hardly clinging.

I meant your stuff about Forest was correct.

Liverpool to buy Pickford would be nice. They need a GK

Pickford is ridiculously overrated

Literally done nothing to suggest he's better than Darlow

give over :lol:

He's kept them in numerous games already and won them quite a few points single handedly. Just cause he's a mackem doesnt mean you cant praise him/accept talent you know

22 year old England international. Only going to get better. Got a great future ahead of him now he's broken into their first team

:thup: funny how shit teams near the bottom of the table seem to have good keepers

Guest neesy111

:thup: funny how shit teams near the bottom of the table seem to have good keepers

It's weird how GK's are judged because the shitter your defence is, the more exposure you get to make saves etc.

Worst argument ever.

He makes more saves than the Chelsea GK, so he's shit!

:thup: funny how s*** teams near the bottom of the table seem to have good keepers

Worst argument ever.

He makes more saves than the Chelsea GK, so he's s***!

I didn't say he was shit, but let us be honest, we love to overhype young English players far too early. If he is still doing it in a couple of years, maybe he is the real deal.