The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest firetotheworks

Allardyce always does this though, doesn't he? He arrives early enough to make a difference, doesn't make a difference for a while, then makes a difference later on and gets teams clear of the relegation zone. Still think that they'll be comfortable by the end of the season and more comfortable next. All going to plan I imagine Palace will then probably want to push on and sack him mid 18/19.

Allardyce always does this though, doesn't he? He arrives early enough to make a difference, doesn't make a difference for a while, then makes a difference later on and gets teams clear of the relegation zone. Still think that they'll be comfortable by the end of the season and more comfortable next. All going to plan I imagine Palace will then probably want to push on and sack him mid 18/19.

Only thing is their lack of battlers and solid pros. I'll never be convinced Cabaye can play in a midfield two in this league.

Guest firetotheworks

Only thing is their lack of battlers and solid pros. I'll never be convinced Cabaye can play in a midfield two in this league.

Agree on Cabaye, but I imagine Allardyce will probably sort it out by hoying a centre back in there or something else similarly Allardyce.

Not just this league but full stop IMO, i have never seen any evidence he can do it anyway.

Guest neesy111

Not just this league but full stop IMO, i have never seen any evidence he can do it anyway.

Cabaye doesn't have the stamina, always gassed out after 60 minutes.