The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Feel like it's time for Gabriel Jesus to save the day.

You have a mad crush on him

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/466/626/c18.gif

:lol: Didn't until now. Neymar can to hell. This kid is going to be a star.

Guest neesy111

Linesman has done well. Ref hasn't.

He should see that push on Sterling mind.  Ref, Linesman, 4th official one of them has to see it.

He should see that push on Sterling mind.  Ref, Linesman, 4th official one of them has to see it.

I think that's the referee's responsibility. The push was easy to see and I think he saw it as well, he just didn't want to make the decision.

Guest neesy111

City robbed by the ref and their finishing.

They still look toothless upfront imo.  Aguero for me isn't good enough for this system pep is playing.

City robbed by the ref and their finishing.

They still look toothless upfront imo.  Aguero for me isn't good enough for this system pep is playing.

Can see Pep getting rid of him in the summer. Was invisible in all their big knockout games in the champions league last season too.

I think that's the referee's responsibility. The push was easy to see and I think he saw it as well, he just didn't want to make the decision.

There is this odd convention that referees are far more likely to give a foul if the player actually falls over.