The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

I know its only one game - what i mean is i want to see us playing good exciting football really soon, i know we'll be fine i just dont want to wait any longer because this weekend has wet the appetitie.

I know we will, just want it sooner than later thats all

Lots of positives for us today.

First half was poor but the second much better. Annoying to piss it away so close to the end, especially when we had been on top for ages, but we played some decent stuff in the second half, and generally speaking our worst players today probably won't be turning out that much this season (Cissokho, for example).

Westwood is gash, though. I fucking hope we replace him.

In fact, we played pretty much with no midfield for most of the game today.

Wednesday are meant to be one of the best teams in the league, not all fixtures will be as tricky as that one.

Guest chopey

Lots of positives for us today.

First half was poor but the second much better. Annoying to p*ss it away so close to the end, especially when we had been on top for ages, but we played some decent stuff in the second half, and generally speaking our worst players today probably won't be turning out that much this season (Cissokho, for example).

Westwood is gash, though. I f***ing hope we replace him.

In fact, we played pretty much with no midfield for most of the game today.

Wednesday are meant to be one of the best teams in the league, not all fixtures will be as tricky as that one.

Aye its not gonna be as easy as we all thought.

Villa are gonna win this like.

Look decent going forward. I hope we sort ourselves out because seeing the likes of Norwich and Villla playing some good football and giving excitement to their fans aint half making me jealous. I know its only one game but Friday left such a bitter taste

Just spotted this.

Jesus. Really?

I've had more excitement out of watching planes fly over our house, watching Channel 5 and thinking about death than I have out of Villa for at least five years now.