The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

As a rule I pretty much never want any English teams to win in the CL (unless it's us). Don't mind Leicester doing well in it but can't remember the last time I cheered on Man Utd/Man City/Arsenal/Spurs/Liverpool/Chelsea in it.

On a similar note, it's also annoying me that some non-top 4 football fans are delighted that Leicester seem to have finally been 'found out' in the Premier League and they're losing more often.

Personally I wouldn't lose any sleep over Leicester blowing up this year, not a lot of time for their fan base, not a deserving set of fans to have had the success they've had.

Yay, more Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea domination :fwap:

I still love to watch Messi play but feel sad that he's not as fast anymore. Prime Messi was an unstoppable beast, these days he can't outrun a defender anymore.

He's still unstoppable (as much as he was then anyway) :lol:

He's just a lot better in other departments such as playmaking and just in general decision making etc.

Disagree, he doesn't have the top line speed to run away from the better defenders now. And top line speed is crucial in the biggest games. He still has a huge impact because of the other facets of his game, but he also has Neymar and Suarez to pass and work with. Five years ago, he could take a ball in midfield and score. These days, he needs good players to finish off his always-brilliant passes.

Leo Messi: losing it.

Papi: Still mashing.

ErQuQgR.jpg

(:lol: I hit new post and it brought me four pages back. Fuck you)