The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guardiola has fucked up here, technically there's far too many players who can't deal with the ball under pressure. Navas and Fernando shouldn't be playing, it's basically Stones to Silva and everyone else in between is a mess on the ball.

Then you realise why they are struggling but Spurs have been fantastic mind, especially Lamela, Son and Alli.

Son > Kane

Nah, they're both really good though.

Get in Spurs.

Personally I think Son is streets ahead of Kane as an all round player. Kane's a great finisher...but so is Son. Son can also create, beat people and his movement is absolutely class

Bit much to be comparing him to one of the best strikers in the league over two seasons, Son's in great form but Kane's a pretty good all rounder also.

They both look top strikers who seem to be getting the right training from Poch.

Guardiola has fucked up here, technically there's far too many players who can't deal with the ball under pressure. Navas and Fernando shouldn't be playing, it's basically Stones to Silva and everyone else in between is a mess on the ball.

Then you realise why they are struggling but Spurs have been fantastic mind, especially Lamela, Son and Alli.

Think Navas has actually been alright today, better than normal. Sterling hasn't really been involved much. Gundogan should be playing instead of Fernando though aye

Guardiola has f***ed up here, technically there's far too many players who can't deal with the ball under pressure. Navas and Fernando shouldn't be playing, it's basically Stones to Silva and everyone else in between is a mess on the ball.

Think Navas has actually been alright today, better than normal. Sterling hasn't really been involved much. Gundogan should be playing instead of Fernando though aye

He has but at the same time he still looks like he doesn't look comfortable in possession, would have started Sane or Nolito.

Son > Kane

Nah, they're both really good though.

Get in Spurs.

Personally I think Son is streets ahead of Kane as an all round player. Kane's a great finisher...but so is Son. Son can also create, beat people and his movement is absolutely class

Bit much to be comparing him to one of the best strikers in the league over two seasons, Son's in great form but Kane's a pretty good all rounder also.

They both look top strikers who seem to be getting the right training from Poch.

No doubt. I'm also including Kane's performances for England in this particular critique. Don't get me wrong I like Kane a lot, and he's a proven goal machine at this level, I just think Son is a better player.

Spurs :clap:

Based on that display I wouldn't be surprised if they're up there towards the end of the season.

:thup:

Didn't think they would be able to get near the limits they set last season but Pochettino's got them playing arguably even better.