The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Spain XI vs Italy: De Gea; Carvajal, Ramos, Pique, Alba; Busquets, Koke, Iniesta; Vitolo, Costa, Silva.

Italy XI vs Spain: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Romagnoli; Florenzi, Parolo, De Rossi, Montolivo, De Sciglio; Eder, Pelle.

Iceland have done a Newcastle and won a game they were losing before stoppage time

Their last goal was a disgrace. 94 and half minutes playes and ref gives them to play freekick, when additional time was 4. Ok, there was a sub so understand that. The goal itself came when keeper had saved and was holding the ball against ground on the line. Iceland player kicked it from keeper's hands-> goal given.

I don't really know what's going on tbh. They signed about 25 players over the summer and the majority were from non-league so it's no great surprise that they've started horribly.

It doesn't seem that long ago you and I were talking about the 2nd division play offs that Fleetwood won at Yorks expense, not trying to rub it in btw. Pretty sad it's come to this so quick.

I don't really know what's going on tbh. They signed about 25 players over the summer and the majority were from non-league so it's no great surprise that they've started horribly.

It doesn't seem that long ago you and I were talking about the 2nd division play offs that Fleetwood won at Yorks expense, not trying to rub it in btw. Pretty sad it's come to this so quick.

Aye it's a real shame. York were really decent that year; saw em a couple of times on their way to the play-offs and they were well above the opposition on both occasions. Like I say, don't really pay enough attention to know where it's all gone wrong since then, but it's a shame.

A bigger shame is the prices. £19 to watch one of the worst teams in the Conference? Get away.

Aye it's a real shame. York were really decent that year; saw em a couple of times on their way to the play-offs and they were well above the opposition on both occasions. Like I say, don't really pay enough attention to know where it's all gone wrong since then, but it's a shame.

A bigger shame is the prices. £19 to watch one of the worst teams in the Conference? Get away.

Dropping like a stone and trying to buy players to get out of the league with no TV money, it's got to come from somewhere I guess, just hope the coffers aren't dry and they find some form soon. They shouldn't be down there.