The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest firetotheworks

I don't want to post it in case it's not allowed but the video of Dean 'celebrating' a Spurs goal against Villa last year makes me laugh every time I see it

When he was celebrating his play on decision. [emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

I rate him as he's one of the stronger refs. Love that he's giving all these penalties at corners for grappling.

Strip away the dramatic poses and I think Dean, Oliver and Clattenberg are comfortably the best, barring the odd howler.

Guest neesy111

I rate him as he's one of the stronger refs. Love that he's giving all these penalties at corners for grappling.

He's the only one interrupting the new rules, but it means the consistency is awful across the board.

On the subject of refs, the FA have had a proper mare giving Anthony Taylor the Liverpool v Man Utd game tomorrow when he's from Greater Manchester.

I know he supposedly supports Altrincham but it brings unnecessary attention to the appointment

On the subject of refs, the FA have had a proper mare giving Anthony Taylor the Liverpool v Man Utd game tomorrow when he's from Greater Manchester.

I know he supposedly supports Altrincham but it brings unnecessary attention to the appointment

Are their any referees from London? By this same logic, they would be banned from a decent proportion of the matches every matchday.

Gary Neville has picked the best Liverpool XI he faced and Carragher has picked the best Man Utd XI he faced:

lineup-1310.png?w=620&h=934&crop=1

lineup-1311.png?w=620&h=934&crop=1

Do you reckon put Carragher in at left back just to keep him happy? I'd have thought Riise would be ahead of Carragher