The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Fucking incredible.

438 days since our last away win.

Our 5th win in the last 53 league games.

Please, God, let this nightmare begin to end.

Unfortunately there is no God. There is a Steve Bruce, though. Feel for you, man, but you've shot up the table there, take it as a positive. I was worried initially.

I agree re God.

I'm more worried about not looking like getting relegated than I am promotion, to be honest. Much more.

You simply need 2-3 wins to go from relegation candidates to promotion/play off contenders. Confidence is a biggy in this league. I fully expect Villa to be in or around the play offs come the end of the season.

Villa supporting Bro celebrated that late winner like they'd won the league :lol:

Suppose they've not had much to celebrate for a long time. Fist away win since August '15. Ouch.

You're one of us and he's a Villan? How did that happen?

Villa supporting Bro celebrated that late winner like they'd won the league :lol:

Suppose they've not had much to celebrate for a long time. Fist away win since August '15. Ouch.

One of us was dropped on the head as a kid. No prizes for guessing who.

Hint: It wasn't me

One of us was dropped on the head as a kid. No prizes for guessing who.

Hint: It wasn't me

:lol: Didn't need the hint, like. They have won the league, the cup, the League Cup and the European Cup since our last proper trophy, so I'd be a bit quiet for now if I were you.

Rafa's got this, though, glory is coming.

Ter Stegen, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Iniesta.Suárez, Messi, Neymar Jr,  Mascherano, J.Alba, Umtiti

Bravo, Zabaleta, Otamendi, Stones, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva, Sterling, Nolito, De Bruyne

Aguero on the bench