The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Jenas criticising the referee for not booking a player straight away after playing an advantage despite the ball not going out of play for ages after it. The ref booked him when the ball eventually did go out and he said 'I'm surprised he didn't do it quicker'

Jenas is the best pundit going by a distance.

Am I right in thinking it's no surprise at all that the defender didn't go off for that second pen because they've changed the rules for a non-violent conduct foul that results in a pen to remove the double punishment?

Guest neesy111

Am I right in thinking it's no surprise at all that the defender didn't go off for that second pen because they've changed the rules for a non-violent conduct foul that results in a pen to remove the double punishment?

Yes.

Yes.

Cheers, I don't suppose it's remotely possible that two people that are paid to commentate and pass comment on football matches could know about the rules of football though. Silly me.