The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Love Southampton. Probably my favourite team in that division. Redmond & Austin just works a treat.

Redmond's certainly knocking on the door for the England squad. Just needs to be a bit more consistent in his decision making.

Would love for Guardiola to fail miserably.

Same. He has achieved nothing. Thought he could inherit the best team again and chuck another 100m at it.

The way the media went on about him was a joke.

What? :lol:

I thought stupid comments like that would stop when Barca struggled in the CL inbetween Pep leaving and now until they signed Neymar and Suarez.

I guess not.

I rate Guardiola highly but Puyol and Xavi especially getting old was another big factor in that

I thought stupid comments like that would stop when Barca struggled in the CL inbetween Pep leaving and now until they signed Neymar and Suarez.

I guess not.

I rate Guardiola highly but Puyol and Xavi especially getting old was another big factor in that

There was a lot of factors, but anyone with a brain cell could tell the differences in coaching when he left until Luis Enrique took over. Especially in the big games where they really struggled.

The whole anyone can win with those players is fucking nonsense, i love Rafa but he proved at Madrid that isn't the case in the slightest.

Is Boufal any good? i know he's amazing on PES :lol:

He's a cracking player to watch on his day if a little inconsistent. Reminded me of HBA when I used to catch him playing for Lille.

No idea how he'll adapt to the PL but should be interesting at least, hope Puel just gives him licence to play a free role like he pretty much did with Ben Arfa last year at Nice.