The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Never a penalty. What constitutes a penalty nowadays is ridicolous, was looking for it and went over theatrically

It's a clear penalty I think

As stonewall as they come.

It wasn't.

He stands on his foot

This.

Which foot?

His right foot

But it's free and up in the air? Contact doesn't equal penalty. It needs to impede and he didn't. He felt a touch and went looking for a penalty.

No it isn't up in the air. Look at the picture just posted, it's planted

Defenders foot is planted and Sterlings foot is on its way up like I said?

You said it's 'free and up in the air' and Sterling's is neither :lol:

It's not free because Umititi is standing on it and it's clearly on the floor. Are you looking at the right photo?

It is when the motion continues. All that still shows is the two feet together which is always misleading on these incidents either way. Watching it in realtime it's clearer. It's definitely not as stonewall as they come which I said from the outset :lol:

It is when the motion continues. All that still shows is the two feet together which is always misleading on these incidents either way. Watching it in realtime it's clearer. It's definitely not as stonewall as they come which I said from the outset :lol:

It's not two feet together, you can Umtiti's foot isn't flat on the ground because he's standing on a part of Sterling's boot. You said his foot was in the air and it isn't