The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

I still think I'd find it weird if we had a 90,000 seater round the corner :lol:

Obviously more fans being able to go would be a good thing but I love our stadium and have experienced most of my favourite NUFC moments at SJP so to then have our home games changed to somewhere else I'd find weird. I don't really want to go all RAWK but European nights at SJP are class and I'd rather not move to such an atmosphere sapping stadium like a Wembley equivalent round the corner when experiencing such special nights. I've no doubt we could get a good atmosphere going in another stadium but I'd much rather have our proper home for European games

need a little help

Along NUFC i am admirer of Hereford FC (ex Hereford United).Now they are in 7th ligue, Southern Football League

Is it too hard to get the shirt of that club and how much that can cost to come to Serbia?(i have no intention to spend 300$-i dont like tham that much :p)Maybe i could ask Mitro to take it for me next time when he come to Belgrade :p

Did anyone cover that ligue on tv or stream and how much ticket cost?

Thanks in advance

Have no fucking idea what 2 games to watch.

Dortmund is always the right choice. Spurs or Leicester as my second game.

Just realised they were playing at home so Dortmund is a no brainer. Auba 'suspended' by Tuchel? wat.

Guest neesy111

Have no fucking idea what 2 games to watch.

Dortmund is always the right choice. Spurs or Leicester as my second game.

Just realised they were playing at home so Dortmund is a no brainer. Auba 'suspended' by Tuchel? wat.

Apparently he's been talking to other clubs.