The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Lifting craic from Bob Bradley saying "PK" :anguish:

Also said some shite about struggling in 'road matches'. He's essentially Boston Goals.

Needs fucked off asap.

Classic xenophobia as per usual.

Proper managers like Sam Allardyce or Steve Bruce would never use american terminology like PK or road games. It's an absolute disgrace how low english football has fallen when foreign coaches get employed.

Also said some shite about struggling in 'road matches'. He's essentially Boston Goals.

Needs fucked off asap.

You can't be xenophobic against Americans Neesy.

Sure you can, they're forrins.

Guest neesy111

Needs fucked off asap.

You can't be xenophobic against Americans Neesy.

Yes you can.  :lol:

Didn't realise Murray was on loan. Pards coming up trumps again with his striker transfers.

To their "rivals" as well. [emoji38] Think I'd laugh myself into an early grave if Gayle and Murray helped us and Brighton up while those mugs went down.

[emoji38] Aye, that Eagles/Seagulls thing. No idea what's going on there, but it exists.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2011/sep/27/brighton-crystal-palace-rivalry

Ah, Wullie, always reliable. :thup: Rachid Harkouk [emoji38] He could play a bit on his day, skinny and skillful.

He didn't get anywhere near his full potential as I remember. Some weeks at Notts County he was unplayable, most of the time anonymous though. They had a side full of gadgies like that. Ian McCulloch when not singing with the Bunnymen was a fair striker and of course nippy bastard John Chiedozie. Skippered by a young Killer Kilcline too and managed by  good looking bastard Jimmy Sirrel.

Didn't realise Murray was on loan. Pards coming up trumps again with his striker transfers.

To their "rivals" as well. [emoji38] Think I'd laugh myself into an early grave if Gayle and Murray helped us and Brighton up while those mugs went down.

[emoji38] Aye, that Eagles/Seagulls thing. No idea what's going on there, but it exists.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2011/sep/27/brighton-crystal-palace-rivalry

Ah, Wullie, always reliable. :thup: Rachid Harkouk [emoji38] He could play a bit on his day, skinny and skillful.

He didn't get anywhere near his full potential as I remember. Some weeks at Notts County he was unplayable, most of the time anonymous though. They had a side full of gadgies like that. Ian McCulloch when not singing with the Bunnymen was a fair striker and of course nippy bastard John Chiedozie. Skippered by a young Killer Kilcline too and managed by  good looking bastard Jimmy Sirrel.

:lol: Jimmy Sirrel's teeth.