The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest firetotheworks

You can just hear him on the radio when you're in the taxi on the way home with "That was Needin' U 98" or some shite.

That Vardy sending off is an embarrassment. Never a red card.

Is though

lunging ✓

two footed ✓

studs up ✓

Sorry, but did you see the foul? Or are you just posting images that doesn't tell the true story?

I have seen the foul properly (not by screenshots) and its definitely correct, at one point he as both feet off floor he is therefore no longer in control of the tackle, that then becomes excessive force and therefore is a red card.

It's a red card. He got the ball and didn't touch the player, but I'm not sure how many times it has to be pointed out to people that it's them being two footed and/or with force that are the reasons they're red cards, nothing else is relevant. Players still aren't really catching on either, there's never any reason for players to go in two footed, so they're idiots if they do.

I just don't agree it's a two footed tacke that. He gets the ball and his legs come into it later. If you take into account he's in a duel with Johnson at the time as well it's all just a very weird. It's a very harsh red imo.

Guest firetotheworks

That Vardy sending off is an embarrassment. Never a red card.

Is though

lunging ✓

two footed ✓

studs up ✓

Sorry, but did you see the foul? Or are you just posting images that doesn't tell the true story?

I have seen the foul properly (not by screenshots) and its definitely correct, at one point he as both feet off floor he is therefore no longer in control of the tackle, that then becomes excessive force and therefore is a red card.

It's a red card. He got the ball and didn't touch the player, but I'm not sure how many times it has to be pointed out to people that it's them being two footed and/or with force that are the reasons they're red cards, nothing else is relevant. Players still aren't really catching on either, there's never any reason for players to go in two footed, so they're idiots if they do.

I just don't agree it's a two footed tacke that. He gets the ball and his legs come into it later. If you take into account he's in a duel with Johnson at the time as well it's all just a very weird. It's a very harsh red imo.

Eh? If anything it's two footed then one footed, not the other way around.