The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

I am spending my afternoon watching my local team losing 0-3 at half time (and missing a penalty at 0-2) to a team featuring ex-Newcastle lad Paul Brayson and Paul Dummett's brother Marc.

:anguish:

I am spending my afternoon watching my local team losing 0-3 at half time (and missing a penalty at 0-2) to a team featuring ex-Newcastle lad Paul Brayson and Paul Dummett's brother Marc.

LIAR

LIAR

:lol: Who should I support in the Northern League then?

LIAR

wew now you need a fancy pants northern league team? fucking glory hunter thinks she's too good for the newcastle building society premier division

luckily you've got until 2pm before the big shankhouse game

LIAR

wew now you need a fancy pants northern league team? fucking glory hunter thinks she's too good for the newcastle building society premier division

I stand by my decision to support a team who play at the venue of every 18th birthday party in my 6th form. :smug:

LIAR

I stand by my decision to support a team who play at the venue of every 18th birthday party in my 6th form. :smug:

:lol: 18th?? I think I had one there when I was about 12.

LIAR

:lol: 18th?? I think I had one there when I was about 12.

About 6 Friday nights in a row ffs. :lol: