The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

They do have weaknesses all over their squad like.

Pretty damn good attacking - they could play De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling, Aguero and Sane against us. Weirdly, only Sane was bought in the Summer. They spent 169M on nine players and only recouped 4M. I know Pep hasn't been there that long, but fucking hell, he should be able to do more with that little lot.

Their net transfer spend in the last five years is over 400M, which is insane. It's criminal that after all that they might not even get a top four finish this year.

Guest neesy111

Pretty damn good attacking - they could play De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling, Aguero and Sane against us. Weirdly, only Sane was bought in the Summer. They spent 169M on nine players and only recouped 4M. I know Pep hasn't been there that long, but fucking hell, he should be able to do more with that little lot.

Their net transfer spend in the last five years is over 400M, which is insane. It's criminal that after all that they might not even get a top four finish this year.

That attack is toothless though, they are playing like Arsenal of 5-6 years ago.

Pretty damn good attacking - they could play De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling, Aguero and Sane against us. Weirdly, only Sane was bought in the Summer. They spent 169M on nine players and only recouped 4M. I know Pep hasn't been there that long, but f***ing hell, he should be able to do more with that little lot.

That attack is toothless though, they are playing like Arsenal of 5-6 years ago.

Well I hope so. Their fans seem absolutely terrified, although they could have easily been two or three up early on against Everton before falling apart. First goal will be very important. Bookies have Man City as favourites, which seems a bit more realistic.

Lincoln have a surprisingly sizeable stadium. Capacity is only 1152 less then Bournemouth :lol:

They've got a canny following. I watched them play Darlington about 10 years ago at the Reynolds Arena and they must have brought near enough 2,000 fans with them.

Lincoln have a surprisingly sizeable stadium. Capacity is only 1152 less then Bournemouth :lol:

They've got a canny following. I watched them play Darlington about 10 years ago at the Reynolds Arena and they must have brought near enough 2,000 fans with them.

They took 4K to Ipswich in the first game, think their average home attendance is only about 3K.

Rhead - never heard of him :lol:. I presumed he was an ex-good player who's put on some weight heading towards retirement. Proper non-league stalwart, it seems.

He's playing well for a guy who wouldn't look out of place at a Sunday league game with a can of Calsberg open at 11am :lol:

Rhead - never heard of him :lol:. I presumed he was an ex-good player who's put on some weight heading towards retirement. Proper non-league stalwart, it seems.

He's playing well for a guy who wouldn't look out of place at a Sunday league game with a can of Calsberg open at 11am :lol:

That's clearly a standard-issue beer gut :lol:.

They took 4K to Ipswich in the first game, think their average home attendance is only about 3K.

They should have a fairly sizeable 'catchment area' as they're not surrounded by bigger teams - what is the nearest "big club"? Forest?

It's such a huge county too.

That's clearly a standard-issue beer gut :lol:.

Of course they can't "over-use" him :lol:

They should have a fairly sizeable 'catchment area' as they're not surrounded by bigger teams - what is the nearest "big club"? Forest?

It's such a huge county too.

Think so. Lad from Lincolnshire at work is a Forest fan.