The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

I was listening to Talksport yesterday. Anyway they were laying into Fat Sam, in his pre-match press conference he was saying how it would be an achievement if he kept them up. The guys on Talksport were saying that it wouldn't really considering they were not in the relegation zone when he took over, and that it would be an achievement to take them down considering the quality of their squad compared to the squads of the teams below them.

It's refreshing for the media not to be licking his loop to be honest.

I really like Paul Clement and he already seems to have this Swansea side organised. I'm not sure he will be able to keep them up like. Read that Swansea have the 19th biggest wage bill in the world. Don't know where it goes though.

I really like Paul Clement and he already seems to have this Swansea side organised. I'm not sure he will be able to keep them up like. Read that Swansea have the 19th biggest wage bill in the world. Don't know where it goes though.

In the world? I highly doubt that, ha. If it's  true then their staff in charge of negotiating need sacked!

In the world? I highly doubt that, ha. If it's  true then their staff in charge of negotiating need sacked!

There was an article out this week about it

There was an article out this week about it

Aye it was the daily star but it was financial year 2015. Still, though.