The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

FWIW the Sutton manager was on Five Live earlier and he wasn't happy with that keeper at all, not least because of how badly it reflected on him and his coaching staff that a player would be on the bench eating shite. Said it was just really ill-advised, can't argue with that.

Imagine if they end up being fined for it, could wipe out a load of their income from this run.

I can't see the club itself being fined for it, it's an issue related to the player.

This has probably been done by the club so they can get rid of him on the cheap as they can afford a better backup GK now with the money they've made from the cup run.

:lol: How much do you think they're saving?

getting back to normal stuff, big game Hudders v Reading

be fantastic if the Royals can get something  O0

Draw hopefully.

I'll be cheering for Reading myself. They have Brighton (A) on Saturday so something has to give there and they are a point behind and played a game more than Hudders. Plus, the last time i was hoping for a draw, it was looking good and then Huddersfield scored a 90th minute winner (vs Leeds) so i'll be hoping Reading are winning going into injury time and if they hang on, good, and if Huddersfield equalise then not bad either.