The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Can't believe that penalty decision. :lol: Ref completely s*** himself. Imagine that happened for us against the mackems, fuming.

Wasn't blantant or clear cut. Even after several replays.

Can't believe that penalty decision. :lol: Ref completely s*** himself. Imagine that happened for us against the mackems, fuming.

We'll have to disagree on that one. I thought it was stone wall. The defender kicked his leg right across the Celtic player's body with enough force to bring him down and didn't get near the ball. As text book a penalty you'll see.

Guest neesy111

He cleans out the player before getting the ball.  Was obvious on first viewing.

We'll have to disagree on that one. I thought it was stone wall. The defender kicked his leg right across the Celtic player's body with enough force to bring him down and didn't get near the ball. As text book a penalty you'll see.

Hill reached across and got toe on ball as it diverts. Outstretched leg makes contact with the forward but contact is part of the game and allowed unless it's seen as a foul which this was highly debatable. Hence not stonewall on replays. Hence ref not giving it as he only has a split second and one view and is behind the two players.

Stonewall is no doubt and there was plenty.

He cleans out the player before getting the ball.  Was obvious on first viewing.

He didn't clean anyone out and it wasn't. Pundits on my side for a once  :whistle:

Guest neesy111

Eriksson such a good player.

Out of interest who would you rate higher between him and Ozil?

I think talent wise Ozil is, but as an overall player and what the end product they produce then Eriksson imo.

Eriksson such a good player.

Out of interest who would you rate higher between him and Ozil?

I think talent wise Ozil is, but as an overall player and what the end product they produce then Eriksson imo.

It's Eriksen, not Eriksson. x-sson names are swedish or icelandic, while x-sen are danish/norwegian, with some exceptions of course.

Guest neesy111

That handshake celebration. :anguish:

I know. Imagine someone asking Shearer to participate in that :lol:

I think that was what Keith Gillespie did. :lol:

That handshake celebration. :anguish:

I know. Imagine someone asking Shearer to participate in that :lol:

I think that was wthat Keith Gillespie did. :lol:

Nah he was flicking bottle tops at his head :lol: