Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - Saturday 7th May 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Decky

Why you trying to prove points for us to get beat today? Come on lad, get some confidence in the Rafa revolution.

I'm not but this place just reminds me of the days leading up to sunderland at home when everyone had us winning it comfortably (not me) and it ended up with us snatching a draw it a few minutes to spare. If they'd had a more adventurous manager they'd have been out of sight by then anyway. I've got loads of confidence in Rafa, he's the best thing to happen to the club in years, it's quite a few of those on the pitch who've let us down time and time again that worry me.

Guest reefatoon

People having a go at others for being too negative, after everything that's happened the last ten years. :lol:

It's unlucky man. Far too superstitious for this negative talk, it's going to rub off, they will sense the vibes and play negatively, mark my words

People having a go at others for being too negative, after everything that's happened the last ten years. :lol:

It's unlucky man. Far too superstitious for this negative talk, it's going to rub off, they will sense the vibes and play negatively, mark my words

I can just imagine all the players being glued to Newcastle online en route to Birmingham and thinking that Wallsendmag has got us down to get beat again.  Let's play sh*t and prove him right.

I can just imagine all the players being glued to Newcastle online en route to Birmingham and thinking that Wallsendmag has got us down to get beat again.  Let's play sh*t and prove him right.

If it happens man.

Honestly mate, nothing said on an internet message board will affect today's game.

Guest reefatoon

Wow, thanks folks for letting me see the light, I thought this place really would have an impact on the game. Silly me eh

Guest reefatoon

Since Swansea, I have banned all negative thoughts. I even shaved my beard off and left a goatee as a good luck omen to our new messiah and it's all working. Mind you it's getting some length now like, won't shave it until we are safe. Look like a shit musketeer.

Guest reefatoon

Wish I shared your confidence. Ironically the last time I was really confident about NUFC winning a football match we drew 1-1 with Aston Villa.

Grow a goatee, it works wonders

Wish I shared your confidence. Ironically the last time I was really confident about NUFC winning a football match we drew 1-1 with Aston Villa.

Bit late now. We kick off in 6 hours!

Guest reefatoon

Bit late now. We kick off in 6 hours!

:lol: try a marker, no one will know

very calm, no point fretting about it, I came away from Norwich accepting relegation.

now we have a very small chance of doing it, its all still sunluns to lose, all the pressure is on them  :whistle:  :naughty:

my gut feeling is we will hand it to them on a plate again after today, its what we do