Pressley leaves Hearts

midds

according to statement coming out of Tynecastle.

Been on the cards for a while now by the sound of things.

Quick question - if he's now a free agent, can we sign him and should we sign him?

You can garuentee that he was on very small wages at Hearts. I see no reason why we shouldn't get him on a month to month contract of at least give him a trail. He was also their captain we could do wit ha bit of experiance. 

We had this a week ago and everybody shot it down, what's changed then?

Still a no from me.

My apologies. I wasn't around a week ago... :winking:

he took a wage cut i the summer so he could stay at Hearts

We had this a week ago and everybody shot it down, what's changed then?

Still a no from me.

My apologies. I wasn't around a week ago... :winking:

he took a wage cut i the summer so he could stay at Hearts

They don't get that much up there either to they (except the big 2), I would be suprised if he is on as much as £10,000 a week!

Any chance he can play Right Back?

definately not, hes not the quickest since hes 32. Good player though, for a free transfer and low wages i wouldnt turn up my nose at him until the end of season. I think he will be a very good assistant/manager when he retires also.

Guest thepigofbishop

rather we gave a youngster a chance rather than signing a past it centre half playing in a poor poor league. Remember Caldwell looks like a world beater up there and that lad was shocking.

rather we gave a youngster a chance rather than signing a past it centre half playing in a poor poor league. Remember Caldwell looks like a world beater up there and that lad was shocking.

Craig Moore?

Depends on how they have severed his contract and if there are any clauses.

If he is un-attached then im sure we are allowed to play him. Might well be a good guy to have around the club as cover, whether he could handle the premiership this late in his career though is debatable.

has he been linked to anyone? I would have thought there would have been quite a lot v speculation but i havent heard anything

Could he play in europe?

Read an article on Toontastic saying 5 clubs were interested but it didn't say who, also said he couldn't play until January the first so I assume although he has left the club he is still getting paid until then.