matty pattison what do you think ?

Guest leez

well i aint seem that much of him but by god i am glad  have nt  he looks like a divsion  3 player at best  .. fat ..slow  doubt he could cope with pace  of premiership  ...  very frustraiting  ca nt see him doing anything for us ... mind that huntingdon  looked  okay

Haivng played with matty he is atleast gonna make it in div one.  Altho he is prob nufc bightest youngesters apart from huntington.  He is soon to be a full international,  i dont think they would hand him a 2 year contract if he was that bad.

Huntington had three minutes FFS. Didn't see Pattison, but the above comment on Huntington makes your opinion irrelevent.

you mus nt of seen the match then  the lad  huntingdon saved a possible certain goal  with a brilliant header  encouraging  wheir pattision has had numorous  apperances and  can say  nothing encouraging  so  chill

Huntington had three minutes FFS. Didn't see Pattison, but the above comment on Huntington makes your opinion irrelevent.

you mus nt of seen the match then   the lad  huntingdon saved a possible certain goal  with a brilliant header   encouraging  wheir pattision has had numorous  apperances and  can say  nothing encouraging  so  chill

havynt ya gowt som inglish homewark to do?

Guest optimistic nit

How long did the lad get ? and what a hell of a game to have to ocme into, how on earth can we rate him from that.

Sometimes things posted on this site really do shock me.

on parrallel to the use of napalm in vietnam tbh.

How long did the lad get ? and what a hell of a game to have to ocme into, how on earth can we rate him from that.

on parrallel to the use of napalm in vietnam tbh.

bluelaugh.gif A true classic.  :thup:

Laughed that hard I nearly brought up a lung.

Guest optimistic nit

surely people intending to start threads like this should at least warn us to not look inside by using text speak in the title?

listen  man look at the great players  gerrard giggs  etc thay get one chance and they are never out the team  thats class  pattison has had loads  of apperances to impress  huntingdon  played a big part in the game by a brilliant headed  clearance from a certain goal at 2 1  people remember that ..  pattison done nowt  so go on jump on the moking wagon  go on  i am glad your  our manager

surely people intending to start threads like this should at least warn us to not look inside by using text speak in the title?

have you ever played the game like

listen  man look at the great players  gerrard giggs  etc thay get one chance and they are never out the team  thats class  pattison has had loads  of apperances to impress  huntingdon  played a big part in the game by a brilliant headed  clearance from a certain goal at 2 1  people remember that ..  pattison done nowt  so go on jump on the moking wagon  go on  i am glad your  our manager

Skirge is our manager?  bluebigeek.gif Surely he can't manage Wigan AND us at the same time?

Guest optimistic nit

have you ever played the game like

yes actually. i currently play for a championship team in the playoff positions, and i've got a league 1 winners medal and a vans trophy winners medal. I also have been capped over 20 times for my country.

Oh and encase you can't tell i was being SARCASTIC.

Oh come on man!

What if Huntington plays on Wed night and fks up letting in 2 goals, would that make him a div three player or just unlucky ?

Matty has not had loads of chances to prove himslef too, Iam not saying he is a class player that will make, but I am not going to right him off after todays game.