Euro 2016 N-O sweepstake (entry closed)

sbnufc

sbnufc, there's now 3 of us that have Russia, whereas I think there's a few countries that only have 1 user representing them, should Magpie not get a team that has 1 team representing them to spread it out better?

If I'm wrong and every team has at least 2 users then ignore this :thup:

Nah dont wanna start messing with who gets who (as much as Kaizero wants it), leave it random.  After the groups people who go out will get a new team anyway and some will have more than others

Don't go messing with the fates... Us Orish (ahem...) have an abiding sense of tragedy which will sustain us  through any temporary periods of joy (Yeats--ish). Looking forward to a purple patch or two and then crushing disappointment (the black and white undertones of the green army!)

What! was this only open to our European based posters.....s'pose I'll have to be happy with NZ playing Fiji, Valuatu & the Sollies, etc...real powerhouse tournament this....  :whistle:

If you want a team you can have one ;)

What! was this only open to our European based posters.....s'pose I'll have to be happy with NZ playing Fiji, Valuatu & the Sollies, etc...real powerhouse tournament this....  :whistle:

Yes please...and a decent one compared to the All Whites (seriously is it that hard to call the New Zealand)...so that's anyone  :coolsmiley:

Yes please...and a decent one compared to the All Whites (seriously is it that hard to call the New Zealand)...so that's anyone  :coolsmiley:

Decent? What you sayin!

Decent? What you sayin!

We're ranked 161, FFS The Maldives are above us...so I'm not saying much, a European country who can turn up with 11 players on a regular basis would be a start

Are you a Swede or a Finn, sbnufc?

Neither

Dunno about 'decent' but.. :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/cU5bptN.png

If you're still allowing entries I'll join. Hopefully not the Welsh.

http://i.imgur.com/SD4ui8F.png

^ I'm not a Finn though.. I'm from Newcastle :lol:

And Towelie and Flip aren't Swedes :yao:

:lol:

Gan on you Green & White Arm....well that was fun while it lasted.....bugger it if Greece can win it this is Northern Ireland's year...we will be unstoppable, we've even got a snooker player as our captain...thems the breaks