The Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Wullie

France going to bring an end to my Euros betting I feel.

Worst tournament so far. Have had three accys done by one or two results. France will do it for me tonight again :(

:lol:  Had Payet to score anytime.

2/1 special? I did too. Jammy cunt I am.

Aye, put it on as soon as I heard Griezmann had been dropped and Payet was playing centrally.  :lol:  96th minute.

Sigh.  once again.. one goal fucked me.

Had treble on Russia 1-1, Romania 1-1, France 2-0

cuuuuuuuuunts

Would have been mega money for that. Those types of bets are ludicrous though. :lol: You shouldn't get annoyed when those don't come in.

Sigh.  once again.. one goal fucked me.

Had treble on Russia 1-1, Romania 1-1, France 2-0

cuuuuuuuuunts

Would have been mega money for that. Those types of bets are ludicrous though. :lol: You shouldn't get annoyed when those don't come in.

149/1 :lol:

I know I shouldnt, but no word of a lie this is the 3rd time that sort of bet hasnt come in this tournament now. Spain 1-0 instead of 2-0 fucked me over the other day

I give up

Fancy a 2-2 but I regretted that instantly last time. At least with a lower scoring prediction there is potential of a cashout so I'll probably go 2-0 or 2-1.

Will look at the odds of Alli anytime too. Reckon the isolated striker will occupy the attentions of the Welsh defence and he'll be free for a few potshots. He's a decent striker of the ball from the edge of the box.

27 x 10p trebles on

England 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1

Ukraine 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1

Germany 2-0, 2-1 or 3-0

What betting site does this, and is it as easy as putting each score in your bet slip or do you need to do something else?

Always been interested in doing those myself. What's the return if you hit 3 scores?

Followed O-Nut's bet wtih 36p stakes instead of 10p, and the return is just over £300 off a tenner.